India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Did u notice (Page 2)

PutijaChalhov IF-Sizzlerz
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Anu u r correct its active topics since CB2 only started on Feb 15 so the topics r less and I feel good for four months 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000v3gradev09..yajnaseni..anu17fatssrilanka

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chalhov

Anu u r correct its active topics since CB2 only started on Feb 15 so the topics r less and I feel good for four months 

yaa yaar I feel happy case in coming week we will pass 100 pages also wow I want to danceDrag and drop me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000v3gradev09..yajnaseni..PutijaChalhov

--Ekta-- IF-Rockerz
--Ekta--
--Ekta--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
may be those people are busy in their problems yaar
i know 2 of them only but we can think for others also this na.
v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by instcris

Bonjour! Je crois q'une explication possible serais que le serial Choti Bahu 2 n'est pas difuse encore sur television europeene. En ma patrie n'est pas difuse, je l'ai trouve  seulement sur net. Peut etre le site rejoie des autres membres quand va gagnes des sympatisants.

C'est bon vous pouvez regarder la serial sur le net. J'espre CB2 vient en Romina. Vous devez diffuser les nouvelles en en Roumanie! Smile I tried speaking French... Sorry for errors. 
v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
instcris

is saying:

Hello! I believe That a possible explanation would be that the serial Choti Bahu 2 is not yet on European television. I just found on the net. Maybe the site will get more members as it comes on European television?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RADEV1000anu17

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

instcris

is saying:

Hello! I believe That a possible explanation would be that the serial Choti Bahu 2 is not yet on European television. I just found on the net. Maybe the site will get more members as it comes on European television?

thanks yaar for English translated...hope sooon CB will reach to their countries...I think if they send some mails according this problem then it will be good for CB and also to them ...Drag and drop me
thanks v3gradev09 sorry Yaar i don't know your nameDrag and drop me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

blokes Goldie
blokes
blokes

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
neat post- but please do not confuse active members with active posts! CB 1 ran for several months and had a lot of posts. CB2 is barely 3 months running and for that we have over 100 pages of posts- that is indeed creditable. Further, we have several young viewers and April-June are exam months. They will be studying now and not writing in forums.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09anusha34PutijaChalhovanu17

anusha34 Goldie
anusha34
anusha34

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

thank u kishubedi for this post .even i was wondering what happened to our avina fans i think still there is comparison between cb 1 and cb 2. if we compare both of them we won't be  able to enjoy cb 2.theese days there are negative post .looking at the present track we can't predict any thing yet so we need 2 be patient .we need 2 give time 2 the cv's to improve the story .for me the present track is becoming interesting and moving on smoothly .slow and steady wins the race       

sia chalhov v3gradev09 i agree with u it s a good idea i am not good in creating things .only thing i can do is back u up. but one thing i really want to tell u from the bottom of my heart.pls members don't get angry with me if i say this i also feel a little sad when i visit the forum we are the ones who sent lots of petions to bring avina back .there is a little drop when tilu and viprakshi asked us to vote for best looking jodi and off screen couple there are only few votes for avina. i think we have 2 work in every way by creating ,voting etc 2 make cb2 number 1.if i mentioned anything wrong pls forgive me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09anu17fatssrilanka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index