Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Facts and data to support ur emails to save PKYEK. (Page 2)

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Good work Gurmita, Sanju and Sanchita. Use the points as you want. We will try our best to save the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila--sunshine--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Yes if shows are youth based then they should find out ways to get new TRP system rather than watching telecast shows to get the TRP. 

To generate revenue they can come with different ideas like showing movies/reality shows/new serials rather then repeating those 5 shows 10 times
Even they can collect huge revenue from NET with proper advertisement of there shows. ( one of the best of doing business ) . Well i dont have much ideas about there buisness so i might be wrong but why not thinking out of box then ending everything .

Is the OLD trp has to with Ad ...that is way they get the revenue . In that case the same can be put on net .Ouch

PS : I guess we should put some facts too on the emails to make them  understand LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
What about international viewers? They should consider them too...In my home me and my lil bro never missed a single episode. But its not counted for TRPs. They should count internet views too.Dead

Ritziehukshila

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

What about international viewers? They should consider them too...In my home me and my lil bro never missed a single episode. But its not counted for TRPs. They should count internet views too.Dead

Rumi - thanks. I almost forgot about all of us who are watching paying dollars. I will add that.LOL

hukshila-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritzie

Originally posted by -Rumi-

Rumi - thanks. I almost forgot about all of us who are watching paying dollars. I will add that.LOL

Ya...please add that...Big smile

Ritzie

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Awesome Ritzie..AWESOME..I hope you wont mind if I copy this & send in enail na..I jsut feel disgusted how can they think only TRP i steh base..they dnt think o fpeople who are hooked onto it..YARA ..people who love youth based show kya TV OFF KARKE BAITHEN KYA,,!

Ritziehukshila

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Awesome Ritzie..AWESOME..I hope you wont mind if I copy this & send in enail na..I jsut feel disgusted how can they think only TRP i steh base..they dnt think o fpeople who are hooked onto it..YARA ..people who love youth based show kya TV OFF KARKE BAITHEN KYA,,!
Yes Ritzie made the post for the same reason . it would be good to send them with facts too

Ritzie

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

hey nic post dera..peepz keep makin effprts we ll soon succeed

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index