Kriya woo_ing each other... - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by yemi3006

ok... what happens in the hotel - they have a nice dinner, some chai, return to their room, change, turn off the lights and - - - - - - - - sleep.

😲 😛😉 😆 

😲 Thats it----were's the romantic bed scene?? 😳
saima u forget tat what i say in my post.krishu was badly injured yaar. to phir bechara romance kaise karega😆.and they were going to hospital,not hotel🤣
Originally posted by snigdhabd

saima u forget tat what i say in my post.krishu was badly injured yaar. to phir bechara romance kaise karega😆.and they were going to hospital,not hotel🤣

No i haven't forgot that his injured but my hotel romance is after when he gets better and then he gives a call to Pratigya---and says that he wants to give her a surprise!!! 😳 😳 And this is when the romance begins!! 😆
would like to see the old kriya track.
the way krishna used to follow her.
protect her from harm.
but old Pratigya as well.the way she used to get irritated by krishna's mischieves😉
Sorry not been able to participate much today - as been buzy.. but reading some of your comments.. Have I started a mini po*n thread. Lol

Keep going, keep commenting.. it's sooo funny.
Originally posted by krishnprats

would like to see the old kriya track.
the way krishna used to follow her.
protect her from harm.
but old Pratigya as well.the way she used to get irritated by krishna's mischieves😉
But dear i can't tolerate this prats who always neglet and avoid e hubby.
For al you who want to know.. what happens in the hotel room between Kriya...
Well after the Raadhe and Krishna fight.. both are drenched and soaking wet. The tyre on the motorbike has burst so they can't go home.. so they go to a hotel.
The pair of them try and dry themselves and just as they are about to get cushy.. There is a loud bang on the door! krishna in a angry voice orders "Who's there", the..the..the.. waiter calls "Room service".
Baba reacts." This is my Pratigya and I need no room service, as I am capable of self service!".

Originally posted by carisma2

For al you who want to know.. what happens in the hotel room between Kriya...
Well after the Raadhe and Krishna fight.. both are drenched and soaking wet. The tyre on the motorbike has burst so they can't go home.. so they go to a hotel.
The pair of them try and dry themselves and just as they are about to get cushy.. There is a loud bang on the door! krishna in a angry voice orders "Who's there", the..the..the.. waiter calls "Room service".
Baba reacts." This is my Pratigya and I need no room service, as I am capable of self service!".

hahaha...nice one sis👍🏼
Originally posted by snigdhabd

hahaha...nice one sis👍🏼
Thank you dear...xxx... wil reply to pm 2mrw..
Originally posted by carisma2

Thank you dear...xxx... wil reply to pm 2mrw..
always wecome sis.ok sis.btw mujhe story ka end janna hain sis?wat is happened next?