Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

$$~Navya Gup Shup Corner#5~$$ (Page 77)

samko IF-Dazzler
samko
samko

Joined: 28 May 2011
Posts: 3185

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

Originally posted by samko

Originally posted by ar.arsh

pata nahi aaj kya hoga?

<3 anant aur navya <3

can't c dem crying !!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
ya CryCryCry
04.gif
samko yaar ab aur mat rooo...big hugzzz..Hug...stop it b happy that they love each oder sooo much...Smilephir main bhi roo parungiiiCrykaise bhi sambhala haiOuch
 
oh Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saly-minnietriasha

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 32136

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

@all i want navya run from anant side & want navya to do this Blushing



Edited by kmh24ever - 07 June 2011 at 10:01am
triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 5434

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by triasha

Originally posted by kmh24ever

haan mien roh reeh ho   awww mujhe hug bohot zohrat thi   the hugz is meant alot to me thank yu back to you to Hug
dosti mein no thank u...dost mana hai na...ab bata baat kya hai...ANYA ke liye roo rahi hai kya???
awww of coursa mien tujhe bateo gai janu tu toh meri friend haina so tujhse chopana kyu? woh mien sigs banana jeante ho but bohot bure bante ho  mujhe an mien text dalna nahi ata sab itne itne beautful text dalte hai aur mujhe nahi pata woh kese karte hai sab itne sigs ko sajeate hai aur mujhe nahi pata woh kese karte hai mujhe photoshop use karna nahi ata aur mien banner mein be part le liye hai aur mien itne gande sigs banner bante ho mujhe keske help cahe but meri mien hamat nahi hai kese se help bangne ke mujhe lagta hai woh bura ban jea gay  woh mujse irtang samjje gay  dont know what to do?
tu bilkul pagal hai...itni si baat ke liye itne mote mote ansun...Ouch...pagal i will help u...Embarrassed...kya peobs hai bata...photoshop use karna aasan hai...Smile...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samko--HiNa--

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 5434

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

@all i want navya run from anant side & want navya to do this Blushing

awww...jisdin ye hoga...main faint hone wali hoon...Blushing...i so want this..Embarrassed....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samko

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 5434

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samko

Originally posted by triasha

Originally posted by samko

Originally posted by ar.arsh

pata nahi aaj kya hoga?

<3 anant aur navya <3

can't c dem crying !!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry
ya CryCryCry
04.gif
samko yaar ab aur mat rooo...big hugzzz..Hug...stop it b happy that they love each oder sooo much...Smilephir main bhi roo parungiiiCrykaise bhi sambhala haiOuch
 
oh Hug
samzzz thanks a lot yaar...huggies...Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samko

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 32136

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

Originally posted by kmh24ever

Originally posted by triasha

Originally posted by kmh24ever

haan mien roh reeh ho   awww mujhe hug bohot zohrat thi   the hugz is meant alot to me thank yu back to you to Hug
dosti mein no thank u...dost mana hai na...ab bata baat kya hai...ANYA ke liye roo rahi hai kya???
awww of coursa mien tujhe bateo gai janu tu toh meri friend haina so tujhse chopana kyu? woh mien sigs banana jeante ho but bohot bure bante ho  mujhe an mien text dalna nahi ata sab itne itne beautful text dalte hai aur mujhe nahi pata woh kese karte hai sab itne sigs ko sajeate hai aur mujhe nahi pata woh kese karte hai mujhe photoshop use karna nahi ata aur mien banner mein be part le liye hai aur mien itne gande sigs banner bante ho mujhe keske help cahe but meri mien hamat nahi hai kese se help bangne ke mujhe lagta hai woh bura ban jea gay  woh mujse irtang samjje gay  dont know what to do?
tu bilkul pagal hai...itni si baat ke liye itne mote mote ansun...Ouch...pagal i will help u...Embarrassed...kya peobs hai bata...photoshop use karna aasan hai...Smile...
omg really   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

triasha

triasha IF-Rockerz
triasha
triasha

Joined: 08 July 2010
Posts: 5434

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kmh24ever

omg really   
yes sweetooo will love to...Smile...abhi meri chhuti hai so free tym hai wil help u..Embarrassed.abhi  give me a sweet and big smile...Tongue...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

samko--HiNa--

--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Joined: 18 December 2010
Posts: 32136

Posted: 07 June 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by triasha

Originally posted by kmh24ever

omg really   
yes sweetooo will love to...Smile...abhi meri chhuti hai so free tym hai wil help u..Embarrassed.abhi  give me a sweet and big smile...Tongue...
awww    really omggg    here is smlie  Big smile thank you so so so sooo muchhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

samko

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index