A message to Star One from the cast of GHSP..lol.. - Page 13

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Jimzi2716

Ab menu koi umeed nahi hai...😕🤔
Amitji ne kya kaha yaad karo...😊.agar umeed chod dogi toh umeed se dugna milega.😆.so keep hoping against hope.😉
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Amitji ne kya kaha yaad karo...😊.agar umeed chod dogi toh umeed se dugna milega.😆.so keep hoping against hope.😉

GHSP me umeed se dugna ka matlab hai is baar twins hai woh khush khabri mil jayegi...🤣🤣

🤣🤣
Edited by Jimzi2716 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Mehek25

Bobby u truly'rocked today with this post...could not stop laughing as I read it...each and every reaction was so appropriate and so hilarious..i was ROFL all the time...thanx for making me laugh...and of course have voted...how could i ever let GHSP end without fighting to save it...

Thanx a lot dear for voting for the show & loving my post too.😉
Originally posted by Jimzi2716

GHSP me umeed se dugna ka matlab hai is baar twins hai woh khush khabri mil jayegi...🤣🤣

🤣🤣
Hope twins Maaneet ke na ho..balki Dev ki ho ...ek Nandini aur ek Lacchi se.🤣
PLZZZ STAR ONE ..DON'T END OUR FAVORITE SHOW GHSP...❤️
WE CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT OUR BELOVED MAANEET-WHOM WE ALL LOVE TO THE CORE...🤗

Now V all MAANEETIANS will stand united and V will do anything and everything to save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET the most divine sacred dreamy magical adorable sweet beautiful lovely musical fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple...MAANEET r indeed a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's journey is the most heart-touching and soul-touching journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...V MAANEETIANS truly and deeply love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET to infinity and even beyond...

GHSP MAANEET have become lives, heart and heartbeat, breath and soul of all MAANEETIANS...OUR MAANEET'S DIVINE SACRED BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL JOURNEY IS AN ETERNAL JOURNEY which must continue which must be lived and relived again and again told again and again...

Now hoping for the best for Our GHSP and Our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS!

Bobby Sweetheart love u and thank u so much dear for such an awesome lovely fun post...i'm repeating myself only u can come up with such fantabulous posts even in such a situation...

tht was lovely post..there is so much to look forward in show..
but i m v shocked n depressed after hearing tht news...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
plz cv's n star one team..dont let tht happen..
we love maaneet..
cant spend even a single day without watching them...
weekened's r the worst tim these days...
i just hope thts just a silly rumour...😊

Thanxx for the reminder Slov ...actually mei toh tension mei humare fav jodi Dakul ko bhool gaye thhe.🤣.aur ha Maaneet ka asli SR toh hoke rahenge..

nakul khurana weds lachhi handa...🤣

Hope twins Maaneet ke na ho..balki Dev ki ho ...ek Nandini aur ek Lacchi se.🤣

arrey spare lachhi yaar,😡,i was planning lacchi to hook up  wid nakul😆
Edited by SlovHanda - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sptrno

Now V all MAANEETIANS will stand united and V will do anything and everything to save Our GHSP and Our MAANEET the most divine sacred dreamy magical adorable sweet beautiful lovely musical fairytale royal romantic passionate breathtaking unique couple...MAANEET r indeed a couple made in heaven...MAANEET's journey is the most heart-touching and soul-touching journey truly an eternal saga which has taken all MAANEETIANS to MAANEET paradise since the first time MAANEET have come into our lives...V MAANEETIANS truly and deeply love, respect, admire and worship MAANEET to infinity and even beyond...

GHSP MAANEET have become lives, heart and heartbeat, breath and soul of all MAANEETIANS...OUR MAANEET'S DIVINE SACRED BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL JOURNEY IS AN ETERNAL JOURNEY which must continue which must be lived and relived again and again told again and again...

Now hoping for the best for Our GHSP and Our MAANEET and us MAANEETIANS!

Bobby Sweetheart love u and thank u so much dear for such an awesome lovely fun post...i'm repeating myself only u can come up with such fantabulous posts even in such a situation...

Awesome Spee dear ..u've said it all..loved ur lines particularly these...GHSP MAANEET have become lives, heart and heartbeat, breath and soul of all MAANEETIANS ...OUR MAANEET'S DIVINE SACRED BEAUTIFUL AND MAGICAL JOURNEY IS AN ETERNAL JOURNEY which must continue which must be lived and relived again and again told again and again..🤗
Thanxx a lot dear...actually its the magical charm of Maaneet behind all my creations ..thought of cheering u all in such a tense situation..😊