Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SO Response ( do check 31 page vvv. imp) (Page 6)

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Guys i'm not trying to spread negativity. Actually after seeing all this petition and fans efforts in forum my old memories refreshed. I also done all this and we also set a target of 10000 but we completed 5 lakhs which is even unbelievable for us. We spend our whole day to save show. We done a lot of things to save our show but at last when all gone in vain then we felt very bad. U cant even imagine that some of mumbai fans even protested on sets of show. But continue guys. Atleast it gives u satisfaction that u tried your best to save your fav show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshila-Doppelganger-OriginalsFanTOTAL-ROMANTIC

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by arpitnavi

Forgot to tell that our show is also only 8 months old and we completed 5 lakhs in petition and even talked to director and produces of show.
Thanx alot 4 sharing ur veiws and we will give our 100% to save our showSmile

right, I have been reading the posts since last few months but did not join n in last week when i thought to join there were a lot of people making useless post so all were getting angry so thought better not to join...but yesterday when i read about starone closing the shows i just join to participate for saving the show, its the only show i like coz its different
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged

Guys i'm not trying to spread negativity. Actually after seeing all this petition and fans efforts in forum my old memories refreshed. I also done all this and we also set a target of 10000 but we completed 5 lakhs which is even unbelievable for us. We spend our whole day to save show. We done a lot of things to save our show but at last when all gone in vain then we felt very bad. U cant even imagine that some of mumbai fans even protested on sets of show. But continue guys. Atleast it gives u satisfaction that u tried your best to save your fav show.
So wht did director said???ConfusedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hukshila

Forgot to tell that our show is also only 8 months old and we completed 5 lakhs in petition and even talked to director and produces of show.

right, I have been reading the posts since last few months but did not join n in last week when i thought to join there were a lot of people making useless post so all were getting angry so thought better not to join...but yesterday when i read about starone closing the shows i just join to participate for saving the show, its the only show i like coz its different
Actually everyone ws angry due to negativity and rumours by new bies and we are really soory for our rude behaviour but hope to see u around forum and u will defo find gr8 frnz over hereSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaTOTAL-ROMANTICpyar-ishk

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Guys I m off now just too upset can't understand wht's happening CryCryCry people are saying show is getting close inspite of all our efforts and on other hand Sid is missing from twitter and facebook CryCry
Really uspet n pissed off currently so I am also leaving nowOuchOuchOuch
arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Director said that they cant do anything. Its a pure business and no one can challenge channel decision. So nothing in director producer hand but we still continued. Yes i also love this show very much esp sid and abhiya and this is the only show i started watching after my show shut down. I want pkyek to live minimum 2yrs. I'm also going to join u in this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Doppelganger-TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Guys I m off now just too upset can't understand wht's happening CryCryCry people are saying show is getting close inspite of all our efforts and on other hand Sid is missing from twitter and facebook CryCry
Really uspet n pissed off currently so I am also leaving nowOuchOuchOuch
Being upset dont help dear ...u gotta fight for the show first and then will get SID Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hukshilaTOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--pyar-ishk

hukshila IF-Rockerz
hukshila
hukshila

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hukshila

Actually everyone ws angry due to negativity and rumours by new bies and we are really soory for our rude behaviour but hope to see u around forum and u will defo find gr8 frnz over hereSmile

U don't need to be sorry, i read those post they were really making angry, so u justify, but i thought better not to join in that atmosphere so ppl may not consider me one of themWink. I knew u all are great fan of this show n good friends, n i appreciate your concern for each other especially when some one is missing or having any problem the concern you show is great. i like it.Smile No complaints to anyone at all.Tongue

Edited by hukshila - 22 May 2011 at 8:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index