Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SO Response ( do check 31 page vvv. imp) (Page 29)

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

recieved an auto reply from Shruti (Star India)
 

Hi,

I am not in office from May 6th to June 3rd. For any queries pls contact Seema Somshekar and Priya Iyer from the team.

Cheers,

Shruthi

 what to do now...all r on vacations?

If all are on vacation then how the channel is running!!!!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shradzz--sunshine--romaila

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Guys i called Star One agn about just time lot so that they are not irritated so they told me that time lot is not decided and they dont have any info abt that.

Which means they will give day tym to those Gujrati crap

They should do that...how come people will watch regional shows on prime time when all the viewers are not Gujarati.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
@rumi: all channels are running on the auto reply system just like there emailsROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-

shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Joined: 03 February 2011
Posts: 7976

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rumi-

Originally posted by romaila

recieved an auto reply from Shruti (Star India)
 

Hi,

I am not in office from May 6th to June 3rd. For any queries pls contact Seema Somshekar and Priya Iyer from the team.

Cheers,

Shruthi

 what to do now...all r on vacations?

If all are on vacation then how the channel is running!!!!ROFL

lolzz channel chal kaha raha hai..LOLuff jitna chal raha hai utna bhi nahi chalega if dey gonna show gujjucrap ..i m 2 frm gujarat bt nt hav even seen a singl movie of gujju

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rumi-OriginalsFan

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 89822

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Guys i called Star One agn about just time lot so that they are not irritated so they told me that time lot is not decided and they dont have any info abt that.

Which means they will give day tym to those Gujrati crap
that can be a wise decision as youth is usually busy at day time...if tehy want to gain uncle n aunties viewership they better alot day timings...SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie-Rumi-

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Joined: 23 December 2009
Posts: 17212

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjna4

@rumi: all channels are running on the auto reply system just like there emailsROFL

Well said  ROFL ROFL

SheDevil IF-Sizzlerz
SheDevil
SheDevil

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 22860

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
I really dont care until star one ppl dont make proper announcement I wont leave thm i'll suck out their blood.I wnt Pyar ki yeh ek kahani.They shuld keep their saas bahu wid thm. I cant really imagine any other saas bahu show coming in place of my PYEK.I really cant tolerate the vampish bindi or binda & they evn sleep wearing uncomfortable sarees,heavy jewellery & make up.Who sleep lke this in reality.Ladies kam Gift wraper zyada lagti hai.So guys spam star one by mailing & calling.

Edited by cuteshrishti - 27 May 2011 at 6:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

romaila

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Joined: 31 January 2005
Posts: 89822

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

I really dont care until star one ppl dont make proper announcement I wont leave thm i'll suck out their blood.I wnt Pyar ki yeh ek kahani.They shuld keep their saas bahu wid thm.
who cares hereLOL
yeah dont let them go that easilyWink
keep mailing...i know they have setup auto reply option...itney mails kro k auto reply system stops working LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyieOriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index