Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: abhaylove

Sanju how come actor can openly speak all this ...this is not real i guess . Who evern is written want to make aware of the facts but it is not vivian

roopa this is by admin of vivian official page and you are right actors cant speak openly and thats why they are saying indirectly to increase trps
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

roopa this is by admin of vivian official page and you are right actors cant speak openly and thats why they are saying indirectly to increase trps

Vivian tweet is understood ..and they are saying indirectly make sense about this . Admin can be misleading as they are one of us who maintain vivian page . But yes i understand all done in good to bring the awareness among everyone .
--sunshine-- thumbnail

[

Vivian tweet is understood ..and they are saying indirectly make sense about this . Admin can be misleading as they are one of us who maintain vivian page . But yes i understand all done in good to bring the awareness among everyone .

xactly they are creating awareness indirectly and we people shud refer coverage thing in our mails... And if we look into situatio deeply then i think admins are right and ya these people are like us only😊
shwetakhare4 thumbnail
thnx for info... I am  ready to help pkyek by hook or crook as it is the best serial and my favourite serial... star one drop this idea or else we will drop u soon
-rupa- thumbnail

xactly they are creating awareness indirectly and we people shud refer coverage thing in our mails... And if we look into situatio deeply then i think admins are right and ya these people are like us only😊

TRP is all about seeing serial in telecast time ..but admin says that means IF play big role in revenue ?? They might consider the popularity of the serial but how can they get the revenue ??
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i tried calling them from Bro's cell phone...its not connecting yaar.
--sunshine-- thumbnail

TRP is all about seeing serial in telecast time ..but admin says that means IF play big role in revenue ?? They might consider the popularity of the serial but how can they get the revenue ??

They get revenue from adds and if u see show on star player then they show ads on star player and many IFians watch it on star player as IF alws provide links wid star player if u have ever noticed😉
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: romaila

i tried calling them from Bro's cell phone...its not connecting yaar.

boss these star one people are just ignoring us now as many people including me send them mails and they replied back with lame excuses ny saying that they are not available and they are out of station
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

boss these star one people are just ignoring us now as many people including me send them mails and they replied back with lame excuses ny saying that they are not available and they are out of station

keep on trying kab tak bhagen ge...😉😆.
in ur mail advice them k plzzz work on ur coverage limitation rather than pressurising production houses for TRPS...starone is not available in many regions in India.
-rupa- thumbnail

They get revenue from adds and if u see show on star player then they show ads on star player and many IFians watch it on star player as IF alws provide links wid star player if u have ever noticed😉

Right this is how they collect money 😊...and rather should be consider to as part of revenue