Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

SO Response ( do check 31 page vvv. imp) - Page 4

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

yayyy

guys mission is complete petition wala we crossed 10000

i have joined for the 1st time today to participate in saving the show in every possible way n have been voting for 2 hours but all in vain๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hukshila

i have joined for the 1st time today to participate in saving the show in every possible way n have been voting for 2 hours but all in vain๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•

hey chill nothing goes in vain we will present then that petition in our mails๐Ÿ˜Š
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: sanjna4

hey chill nothing goes in vain we will present then that petition in our mails๐Ÿ˜Š

well, let's c how much it does work, but at least we are trying our best.
thanks for replying sanjna๐Ÿ˜Š
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Forgot to tell that our show is also only 8 months old and we completed 5 lakhs in petition and even talked to director and produces of show.
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sanju just came to IF and what i see all this ...i thought they have still time but look like there are serious about closing down . I guess it is time to call and place things over FB

FB is very imp and so the call ...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: arpitnavi

Forgot to tell that our show is also only 8 months old and we completed 5 lakhs in petition and even talked to director and produces of show.

Really??๐Ÿ˜ฒ
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arpitnavi

Thanx alot 4 sharing ur veiws and we will give our 100% to save our show๐Ÿ˜Š
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
will spam their inbox with e.mails. ๐Ÿ˜ก they cant shut down the best show on TV right now.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Sanju just came to IF and what i see all this ...i thought they have still time but look like there are serious about closing down . I guess it is time to call and place things over FB

FB is very imp and so the call ...

Exactly now we can use petition as base and then we can send them hell lot of mails
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys i'm not trying to spread negativity. Actually after seeing all this petition and fans efforts in forum my old memories refreshed. I also done all this and we also set a target of 10000 but we completed 5 lakhs which is even unbelievable for us. We spend our whole day to save show. We done a lot of things to save our show but at last when all gone in vain then we felt very bad. U cant even imagine that some of mumbai fans even protested on sets of show. But continue guys. Atleast it gives u satisfaction that u tried your best to save your fav show.