Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

vabbhiz mobile phone messages lol (Page 2)

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by sanjna4

OMG great snap G.
Under Siddhant, there's Vivian also. "Vivzee My Shona :-)"..This is gonna be a scandal. AbhIya phankas are gonna make her Tandoori Panchi.
Rehaan dey are already done with that jobLOL

When, when? Tell me?
I lubb such posts where girls fight like jungli billis and I watch it from a distance and then plunge at the last moment to support the winning side.WinkEmbarrassed
I guess on this forum we have much much decent people and we discussed abhay bahiyaEmbarrassed and bhabhiLOL in decent manner onlySmile
And no one fought for vivian

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanismilove99.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Oh..You brought tears to my eyes. I miss those days so muchCry

Oh my! No wonder you want this forum to turn like that ROFL
Don't worry, I'm sure even today, that great forum will be what it was before the beloved show went off air Tongue

But don't be so sure, if they could engage in 30 pages of catfights on a milli-second 'hug' this is much more scandalous affair (to them, I mean). Tongue

It had the potential, no denying that but if it was to happen it would've happened long back because the same thing has been posted thrice LOL But I'm glad people were sensible enough not to make an issue out of this one.
The hug was out-of-place and out of Panchi's character, IMO, not just to Abhay but to Sid and everyone as well Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism--sunshine--

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

OMG great snap G.
Under Siddhant, there's Vivian also. "Vivzee My Shona :-)"..This is gonna be a scandal. AbhIya phankas are gonna make her Tandoori Panchi.
Rehaan dey are already done with that jobLOL

When, when? Tell me?
I lubb such posts where girls fight like jungli billis and I watch it from a distance and then plunge at the last moment to support the winning side.WinkEmbarrassed
I guess on this forum we have much much decent people and we discussed abhay bahiyaEmbarrassed and bhabhiLOL in decent manner onlySmile
Lolll...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL agar sid ki girlfriend hoti toh main usse kaccha kha jatiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged

Rehan is disappointed. He misses his favourite forum's catfight and is now looking for another forum with the same potential LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Rehan is disappointed. He misses his favourite forum's catfight and is now looking for another forum with the same potential LOL
I knw chillz bt it is very rare that history repeatsWink

Rehanism.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Chill_Out

I knw chillz bt it is very rare that history repeatsWink

True! And nothing like the original. No matter how hard we try, we can never be as crazy fandom-wise as they are. I'm jealous Wacko

Rehanism--sunshine--

Rehanism IF-Dazzler
Rehanism
Rehanism

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged

How boring!!LOL
Actually I just ended a feud in You-know-which Forum and that's why I am in an excited state. EmbarrassedThe hawt hero of The-show-that-must-not-be-named has recently dumped his 5th girl friend in 2 years. The loyal phankas are celebrating this and I could not stop myself from becoming Kabab mein handsome.Embarrassed
Embarrassed
Crazy.Beautiful IF-Stunnerz
Crazy.Beautiful
Crazy.Beautiful

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged

How boring!!LOL
Actually I just ended a feud in You-know-which Forum and that's why I am in an excited state. EmbarrassedThe hawt hero of The-show-that-must-not-be-named has recently dumped his 5th girl friend in 2 years. The loyal phankas are celebrating this and I could not stop myself from becoming Kabab mein handsome.Embarrassed
Embarrassed

all i have to say is "Dude You are Insane"LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index