Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

vabbhiz mobile phone messages lol

kashkasukajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lol its has message from  siddhart karnick and vivain lol i love how it says vivbzi my shona

plss comment guys :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
this has been posted earlier :)
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG great snap G.
Under Siddhant, there's Vivian also. "Vivzee My Shona :-)"..This is gonna be a scandal. AbhIya phankas are gonna make her Tandoori Panchi.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Darklord_Rehan

OMG great snap G.
Under Siddhant, there's Vivian also. "Vivzee My Shona :-)"..This is gonna be a scandal. AbhIya phankas are gonna make her Tandoori Panchi.

Rehaan dey are already done with that jobπŸ˜†
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@TM: Thanks for sharing, dear but it's already posted :)

@Rehan: Maybe this forum has the potential, but it hasn't turned like your favourite forum YET. All this has been discussed and guess what? Everyone's fine as long as Shona's and Jaanu's romance is restricted to SMS and not displayed publically on media who in turn make us see it πŸ€”
Rehanism thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Rehaan dey are already done with that jobπŸ˜†

When, when? Tell me?
I lubb such posts where girls fight like jungli billis and I watch it from a distance and then plunge at the last moment to support the winning side.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Rehanism thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@TM: Thanks for sharing, dear but it's already posted :)

@Rehan: Maybe this forum has the potential, but it hasn't turned like your favourite forum YET. All this has been discussed and guess what? Everyone's fine as long as Shona's and Jaanu's romance is restricted to SMS and not displayed publically on media who in turn make us see it πŸ€”

Oh..You brought tears to my eyes. I miss those days so much😭

But don't be so sure, if they could engage in 30 pages of catfights on a milli-second 'hug' this is much more scandalous affair (to them, I mean). πŸ˜›
ilove99 thumbnail
its already posted by me and mods will close this soon.
--sunshine-- thumbnail

When, when? Tell me?
I lubb such posts where girls fight like jungli billis and I watch it from a distance and then plunge at the last moment to support the winning side.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I guess on this forum we have much much decent people and we discussed abhay bahiyaEmbarrassed and bhabhiπŸ˜† in decent manner only😊
And no one fought for vivian
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Oh..You brought tears to my eyes. I miss those days so much😭

Oh my! No wonder you want this forum to turn like that 🀣
Don't worry, I'm sure even today, that great forum will be what it was before the beloved show went off air πŸ˜›

But don't be so sure, if they could engage in 30 pages of catfights on a milli-second 'hug' this is much more scandalous affair (to them, I mean). πŸ˜›

It had the potential, no denying that but if it was to happen it would've happened long back because the same thing has been posted thrice πŸ˜† But I'm glad people were sensible enough not to make an issue out of this one.
The hug was out-of-place and out of Panchi's character, IMO, not just to Abhay but to Sid and everyone as well 😳