Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey arushi welcome dear..m mythili..
I love navya becoz it s really close to real life..and anya r very adorable..😊
Originally posted by: -aiswarya-

I really likd the concept...the actorz...but on the top of all tht itz surely Anya tht makez tis serial adorable...n ya it resembles 2day's teenager's lyf

totally agree wid u , anya r sooo damn adorable 😳😳
😊
Originally posted by: deeps07

heyy arushi.πŸ€—..remember me?πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...good to see u here dear...😳...

well...the real reason for me liking this show was anant.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜..his character seemed soo different from the usual heroes.😍...very polite...yet modernπŸ˜‰...having some strong concepts about life.😍...i mean..the promo in which he says...if pyaar ka ...karna hein cool...tho mujhe khushi hein ki i am not soo cool...☺️i simply loved that dialogue😍...and yet being all this..he always had a different level of respect and ...well, care for navya..😍..especially..the first icecream scene.πŸ˜‰..where he was quite concerned for her😍...may be even more than ritz or appyπŸ˜›...that made him unique to me..😍.
and navya😍...as u said is as much as u or me...worried...family first kind of girl...and yet  dreamy..and secretly waiting for he prince charming😍...its soo real...😍...
and not to forget other characters...i love ritz appy , ranbeer,and  that flirt guy too...love the whole college settings...and navya's family too very cute and real...anant's family is a bit awkward...it looks more like a military academy thr...but his sis brother and mom is very sweet...love them all...😳 ...all in all a perfect selection of characters and settings...πŸ˜‰

and the other main thing that got me hooked to this show is its music.😍...simply awesome⭐️...songs...background score...remix score...all r just perfect and awesome...πŸ‘...i love it...😍

of course di, i remember u...how can i forget my swt deepthy diiiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
agree wid each adn every word !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳
anya r sooo cute <3<3 :)😳😳😳

navya is a perfect showπŸ˜›
it has got a gr8 cast...and all of dem act superblyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
the show is worth watching...
😊
Originally posted by: Anant_lover

Hi Arushi firstly welcome to the forum...πŸ˜ƒ

I watch navya for a lot of reasons honestly but like everyone says yes it is very different and especially the young generation can connect with the story. And also if I mention some of my other reasons it could be 20 pages long lol😳

thnx fro such  a waerm welcum dear...😳😳😳

agree wid u, the youth can very well connect wid navya😊
afterall, it's so close 2 reality...
πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: Jasmine...

Everything about this show is refreshing..the concept,actors,story..
And I can see myself relate to Navya in some situations

hope they continue winning our hearts like this

same here, even i  can relate to navya many times...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: supria

😊😊hi arushi...welcome to this forum n u have made a great start with this post!

the first reason i liked this show was the characters ...navya, ananth, ritz,appy,ranbir, navyas mom n grandma, ananths sis n mom...n the lovely college amosphere that was building up...then navya seemed so real...i have friends who behave almost like her...scared of going out, asking permission for a movie,treat or picnic from parents...n of course, ananth who was fm a rich n famous family yet so humble...

n most important of all, the people playing these characters...they make them so realistic...Soumya n Shaheer r just awesome...the chemistry Anya share is mindblowing ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›the way they look at each other...n bring out the innocence, the shyness n now the bekaboo feelings of Anya...ive have friends who r as grounded as them doing crazy things like Anya r doing now when falling in love...

not to forget the lovely bekaboo music n BG tunes...n Soumya's voice, her lovely eyes n Shaheer in all...they r the best n hope the show remains as realistic as it is now n does not jump to the stupid old senseless triangle track!!

well...there r many more finer aspects like the bonding betn friends, bro-sis, mother-son, mother-daughter n the like that seem so realistic...thats why i just hooked to navya like crazy...

hope u have a great time on this forum n keep posting!

awww...thank u so much  fro such  a warm welcum :)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

agree wid u , this show is just perfectπŸ˜‰
it has got everthing that will make the audience glued 2 dis show till the end...πŸ˜ƒ
the college atmosphere as said by u, ridz,appy, ranbir,harry are so funloving
everthing is so perfect!!!!!😳
the bekaboo song is also amazing!!!!!!😳😳😳

i keep humming it now dese dayzzz...πŸ˜‰

anant and soumya make an awsm couple...
love dem lodadzzz
😳
😳
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its a very realistic show...