Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pkyek gang FB updates ... please read! (Page 3)

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by black_scorpio

vahbiz also told that there is a surprise after the leap
I wish surprise is Sid is back!!!TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-Gupta

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

i think they muct have read that i-f article themselfs...
also since Sids exit,they have got some negative feedback too-thats why they are worried!
I guess  you are right but then they shud try to bring sid back and they need to work on coverage are for better trps
i cant believe that they have gone so greedy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pari-GuptaOriginalsFan

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by shruti.nil

i think they muct have read that i-f article themselfs...
also since Sids exit,they have got some negative feedback too-thats why they are worried!
I guess  you are right but then they shud try to bring sid back and they need to work on coverage are for better trps
i cant believe that they have gone so greedy
Yes sanju they need to get back m daily mailing star one AngryAngry get sid backAngryAngry it's enough now we want him back on show!!!AngryAngry

Pari-Gupta--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
@archi: yup frst of all i want confirmation that our show is not ending

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minahil1997Pari-GuptaOriginalsFanDark-Hues

minahil1997 Goldie
minahil1997
minahil1997

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
i think that because P.K.Y.E.K  is the leading show of starone thats why they r givin it a chance and think that if its trp's r well enough than they r goin to continue it... 

p.s-  plz guys watch the show so its trp's increase and they r forced by its fans to continue it... plzzz!!!!

please guys watch the show ... we all want to see it cause its our favourite so lets force cv's , starone and ekta to continue it fr us

Pari-Gupta

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mino1997

i think that because P.K.Y.E.K  is the leading show of starone thats why they r givin it a chance and think that if its trp's r well enough than they r goin to continue it... 

p.s-  plz guys watch the show so its trp's increase and they r forced by its fans to continue it... plzzz!!!!

please guys watch the show ... we all want to see it cause its our favourite so lets force cv's , starone and ekta to continue it fr us
Maybe ekta did blunder after showing sid dead as people are sending all sort of letters to star one, I read sid's fb wall and all fans are angryOuchOuchOuchOuch maybe she can bring him back and get rise in TRP's if she has brains!!

minahil1997

Pari-Gupta IF-Dazzler
Pari-Gupta
Pari-Gupta

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mino1997

She cant close down the show
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Oh god if I watch it on tv or online it won't count bcz am in uk

--sunshine--OriginalsFan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index