India-Forums

AMRITA & KRUTI dislike both of them in DID SS (Page 3)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Originally posted by onizuka

Wink group dance... i like all the Josh ones... coz... they were good looking people...

LMAO u cant be serious 

Oh! I didn't even catch that! How shallow can people be?!

EDIT: It looks like seven other people agreed with him! Confused

lol i dont have anything to say  im kinda not suprised 

Hmm...that's sad!

khushboo16 Goldie
khushboo16
khushboo16

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
yeh i wasnt much of a fan of both of them i have always felt that amrita was a loud mouth and her yehyeheyh just bugged me soo much and i really didnt like thier dances

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaaj_2Jayjasjoe

Jayjasjoe Groupbie
Jayjasjoe
Jayjasjoe

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

@Onizuka...u might wanna get your eye checked if it keeps blinking like this...or else it might "stink" u know what i mean?

I got you right you are a DIEHARD follower of Dharmesh Sir.  Cannot get any reality against him nor any thing that's related to him...AngryAngryAngry
Jayjasjoe Groupbie
Jayjasjoe
Jayjasjoe

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboo16

yeh i wasnt much of a fan of both of them i have always felt that amrita was a loud mouth and her yehyeheyh just bugged me soo much and i really didnt like thier dances

Totally agree with you... Her tag line YEHYEHYEH is so annoying, 
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jayjasjoe

I was a great fan of Amrita and Kruti and wanted to see them in DID II Top 4. 

However, I felt they only had loud mouths to offer in DID superstars.  They did perform their blame game well..ClapClapClap DeadDeadDead Their solo performance were not a "Wow" performance except for Kruti's classical acts.  She has to do good as she is a trained classical dancer.  Apart from Dharmesh, Vashnavi and Ruturaj, none were good solo performance. 

DID II won based on their points.  However, none performed as superstars.  They all are just plain performers, except for Dharmesh.  As for DID I they are superstars except for Paulson.  Nobody can be compared to Prince, Jai, Siddhesh, Mayuresh, Bhavana, Alisha & Vrushali.  They are all superstars in one way or the other'ClapClapClap

now thts really sad ... blaming the winners cuz YOUR superstars didnt win
you see all of them in theory are called superstars .. whether u agree or not .. in your opinion half of them are superstars and the other half not ... just like for me only two dancers over there are superstars and rest not ... its subjective

i too wanted DID 1 to win .. but no need to say crap about the winners ... im sure if the situation was viceversa .. u being a DID 2 fan and DID 1 winning .. youd say crap about wht Jai did ,,,how Prince is and blahhh ... useless ... better luck next time
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged

@Onizuka...u might wanna get your eye checked if it keeps blinking like this...or else it might "stink" u know what i mean?

I got you right you are a DIEHARD follower of Dharmesh Sir.  Cannot get any reality against him nor any thing that's related to him...AngryAngryAngry

LOLLOLLOL

Im having fun with you guys coming up with ridiculous arguments...First the stink, then good looking people in Josh and now "reality" against Dsir, whatever that means Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nyc

Jayjasjoe Groupbie
Jayjasjoe
Jayjasjoe

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

Im having fun with you guys coming up with ridiculous arguments...First the stink, then good looking people in Josh and now "reality" against Dsir, whatever that means Tongue 

Hope you are enjoying as we do WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

Hope you are enjoying as we do WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWink

Big smile Wait I thought all Jai fans were noble and only interested in dance...who are these people calling D sir smelly...then calling contestants in Jalwa "ugly"? Big smile Where are those great lecturers who were lecturing others on being positive and respectful towards all contestants? Big smile So it's okay for Jai fans to call D sir smelly, call Jalwa contestants ugly, but it's not okay for the mentors, Amrita, and Kruti and the audience to call Jai Rude and Arrogant based on his track record of bashing belitteling those around him in the show? Big smile 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index