India-Forums

AMRITA & KRUTI dislike both of them in DID SS (Page 2)

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
@Onizuka...u might wanna get your eye checked if it keeps blinking like this...or else it might "stink" u know what i mean?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ankit_nycLeadNitrate

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

@Onizuka...u might wanna get your eye checked if it keeps blinking like this...or else it might "stink" u know what i mean?

ROFL
onizuka Senior Member
onizuka
onizuka

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

Wink hmm... see what i mean...

Winkc'mon... sometimes i felt pity for you guys... but anyway..
      even the judges were in favour of DID2...

Wink i just thinking that DID is the only reality show... you guys ever watch...

Wink me stink of course... the first day i stepped in this forum... thanx for being the best sifu...Clap
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

I would rather say I was appalled by the behavior of both Kruti and Amrita during week five, mainly Kruti as I have never seen her like that!! But that apart, Kruti is still my sweet fav, and will remain so... She just lost herself at the time, but otherwise she is a very level headed girl, not to mention a great dancer too!! Amrita was always loud, but I was okay with her during DID2, and I used to feel so bad for her in LM as she was very unfortunate to have Khushi injured... In DKS however, she appeared to be more aggressive and competitive, which I didnt like.. But talent wise, she is a great dancer as always...

Big smileappalled by Kruti and Amrita during week five? Big smile So you weren't appalled by a contestant belitteling and humiliating the judges by accusing them of fraud, but you were appalled by facial expressions of Kruti and Amrita? So Sid, Prince, and Jai constantly mocking DID 2 contestants and hte judges didn't appall you, but Kruti and Amrita's facial expressions bothered you? Tongue Jai bashing Salman, Sid, and alisha by saying they were undeserving to finish ahead of him in DID 1 dind't offend you, but Amrita's "competitive" behavior offended you in DKS? Interesting indeed...Tongue

Anjaani_DastaanLeadNitrate

tuhin.midya Newbie
tuhin.midya
tuhin.midya

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
I really wonder when such posts come in. It clearly shows tht u love DID 1...but tht doesnt mean u go on using words like hate n dislike for DID 2 esp by mentioning names. U can just relax at home n watch TV then log in to comment on this pages. But do u realise how much sweat n grit these dancers put in to give a show like this.

The way DID 2 reacted (esp Kruti/Amrita - acc to u) was coz they had given their all hard work n pain into every performances and when it comes out the way it did due to Jai, u dont seem to like it. U cannot manipulate the show coz u went wrong. Mistakes happens and u need to accept it. They reacted coz Jai sed 'anyone would have stopped if there was an edit goof up'. DID 2 has never done that n they wouldnt have stopped.

U must have never seen that in VT's DID 2 never bring anyone down or say tht DID 1 din't deserve to win. If u have seen then I dont have to mention 2nd week limelights. After every performance from DID 1, be it solo, duo, trio, group, DID 2 has always applauded, which at times found missing from DID 1. Rember Tashan performance(group) by DID 2? Fight spirited n not by bashing...n there's always a limit...dancers are also human.

Kruti is awesome in Jazz if u have not noticed. Being a hardcore classical dancer she has proven in
Contemp / Indian contemp (pehli baar, naina thug lenge, Mudi mudi, lagaa chunri, o re piya)
Jazz (Make a wish, Raat akeli hai)
Tango/Salsa/Ballroom/Quickstep (Nain lad jaibe, yeh raat, gustakh dil)

And though Kruti is classicaly trained...the dance form can never be a cakewalk. That's the beauty of Indian classical dance forms. She has still reinvented and presented it in so many variety n never been repetitive.

Anjaani_DastaanLeadNitrate

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by onizuka

Wink group dance... i like all the Josh ones... coz... they were good looking people...

LMAO u cant be serious 
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

Wink group dance... i like all the Josh ones... coz... they were good looking people...

LMAO u cant be serious 

Oh! I didn't even catch that! How shallow can people be?!

EDIT: It looks like seven other people agreed with him! Confused

Edited by tulipbaby53 - 24 May 2011 at 12:16am

Anjaani_DastaanThatOneGuy

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

Originally posted by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan

LMAO u cant be serious 

Oh! I didn't even catch that! How shallow can people be?!

EDIT: It looks like seven other people agreed with him! Confused

lol i dont have anything to say  im kinda not suprised 

Edited by Taz-A.Crazy.Fan - 24 May 2011 at 12:19am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index