Navya
Navya

saheer needs a makeover...! (Page 5)

bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

a bit of hair cut would be nice...not too short...but not tooo long either...as in first few episodes...he looked cute like that..Day DreamingDay Dreaming..but .i dont like the way he keeps his fringe to the side...i like it on his front...Embarrassed...may be...he does that becz its too long...Ermm...so a hair cut is definitely needed...Cool...dressTongue...actually..i love all his dressWink...any colour suites him soo well.Day DreamingDay Dreaming..he looks dashing n anything.Cool..i thought he usually wore cotton shirts.Ermm..and he rolls his sleev up to his ankles.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.well thats styleCool...so summer oriented too naa.Wink..and yh...he wears jumpers too.Day Dreaming..but i find him sooo cute in it.Blushing...i love him seeing in that...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming...
may be...if...there is a leap..then i would love him to wear a spec too...or atleast his shades...he is sooo smashing in his shades..CoolDay Dreaming..but i have never seen him wear his shades in navya...may be..its not sooo cool to wear shades in class...Silly.ROFL...thats kk...so..based on circumstance..i hope he wears those shades...Day Dreaming...
Big smile

thanks deeps...u explained nicely...hope our beloved saheer would know all these...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Krishnala- IF-Dazzler
Krishnala-
Krishnala-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
I think he looks cute in every outfits and he looks super cute in white.His hair is also perfect.I dont think he needs makeover.
bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jinia018

I think he looks cute in every outfits and he looks super cute in white.His hair is also perfect.I dont think he needs makeover.

thanks..yaarSmile
Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bristi04

Originally posted by -moona-

Originally posted by bristi04

Originally posted by -moona-

i find him very cute and nice in this avatar..

no anger plss...moona...just want him to see as best...n i also think that when he 'll rock in film as well like srk...(he s also frm tv..)rt?
Dear i am not angry, i am just giving my opinion..Smile

... so sweet of u dear that u r not...i was just scared as..u just love  saheer  rt?Wink
Han ji u r rite...LOL
Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
no nt atall... he should nt get any makeover...
n d thing abt his hair... i just adore his hair style alot... mujhe sabse jyada uski luks aur hairs hi pasand hai... i very fond of anant's hair style... i always used to say my frnds too to have a hair style shaheer...
luv u him :) :) :)
bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Snehal_wade

no nt atall... he should nt get any makeover...
n d thing abt his hair... i just adore his hair style alot... mujhe sabse jyada uski luks aur hairs hi pasand hai... i very fond of anant's hair style... i always used to say my frnds too to have a hair style shaheer...
luv u him :) :) :)

like too..but  before it was perfect..now not so ... n earlier he used to look more attarctive ..but now sp last episode he was looking bit tired...n thin..with his yellow shirt...Smile

Edited by bristi04 - 23 May 2011 at 12:51am
bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Snehal_wade Goldie
Snehal_wade
Snehal_wade

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
@bristi04 : yes i agree... he was really luking very thin in yellow...
bt his hairs was perfect :)
i luv dem...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index