NivRen deserve each other

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone. Hope your all are good. For those who are writing exams good luck to your all.

The reason I'm writing this post is becoz I don't agree with the fact that Nivi doesn't deserve Viren. Its true that Nivi's character is irritating at the moment coz she is not giving any importances to the love of her life. She is side-tracking him and their future for the baby and that is WRONG...
But if your remember the times Viren's character took a U-turn and he was discovered as a stalker and then he was moving away from the whole family, isolating his self. Then the divorce time, when he called the whole family and humiliated Nivi, he also signed the divorce papers in front of everyone. We all knew why Viren did that coz he loved Nivi and she was that one barrier that was standing between him and his family...where his reasons justified???? There was also the time when Viren was feeling insecure. We all know Nivi love Viren, she has told him this and also showed this to us. Same goes for Viren he love his wife a lot.
I was also annoyed with his character then but never ones did I think that he didn't deserve Nivi coz I knew that they were made for each other.
Those were trying times for NivRen and they survived these times, coming out stronger then before... Every couple have they share of problems... But it does not mean that the other partner does not deserve the other... Its true this is just the beginning Nivi's character is going to get more irritating, you can count on CTs to give us that. But no matter what I feel that NivRen deserve each other coz their were made specially for each other.

I would like to apologize if I hurt anyone feeling by this post and I don't expect everyone to agree with me. But I just feel that it is not fair to say that Nivi doesn't deserve Viren... Sorry.
Well I will also like to humbly request CTs to stop playing around with our lead characters, they should focus on other stories like exposing CC and HL, giving justice to KS and maybe even finding Sid a new wife (not Nivi- his sister-in-law) but some else.

For those who are sad and think that NivRen will separate... I will just like your to remember RS email to Anju... He said something about letting NivRen go through good times and bad times together... Sorry can't remember his exact words. Anju please post the email if you can dear. Thanks.

Sorry again if your don't agree... Let's all agree to disagree.
Have an awesome day. Take care all.Edited by dyhardfan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shamim good post dear, i agree with you that nivren deserves each other , completes each other and finally not but the least made for each other. ðŸ˜ƒ
dyhardfan thumbnail
True Usha di... Our NivRen are made for each other.
Sorry my like button never seem to work.
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

very true.nivren completes each other.but if someone comes in viren s life,nivi the type of character she is.if she will feel that viren loves that girl she will leave viren for his happiness.so no other girl should come in virens life viren has loved only nivi from his childhood.so hope no one comes between them

surur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
eagerly...waiting tomorrow episode...hope its the  good
-aamina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes I totally agree with you. It not that Nivi does not deserve viren but she needs to learn to appreciate him. I am pretty sure that they will come out stronger after this situation as they have had their fair share of problems in the past and become stronger. Nivi needs to stop pushing him away and focus on her marriage as well as taking care of Diveeta or else she is going to do some real damage to her relationship with viren
I just think it will be hard for Viren to aacept that Nivi doesn't want to have a baby with him. He has also been through a lot in life and has found his true love and soul mate in nivi and for her to turn around and say no to him will be a big shock and difficult for him to accept. I think he will blame himself that he is not good enough for her and question himself as we all remember of how insecure he felt during the project they worked on. I think this will break him.
I think anyone would be upset especially as we saw Nivi's reaction in the precap.Edited by aamina1010 - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Shamim.. beautiful post... NivRen deserve one another and they make one another complete with their respective strength ... yes i agree that they are going through problems and rough time but they will come out as their love is not so weak...they have come together after crossing so many hurdles and this is just another hurdle in life... they will make it...

well we have to keep what they are in our mind .. tuhi saathi yaara farishta...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
warg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx alot dear 4 dis post!!! I completely agree wit u.
I felt very bad when nivrenians wer fightin wit eachother for either viren or for nivi!!!
Dint lyk to comment anythin over der...u truely made ma day with ur post!!
Both of dem hav der own goodness n flaws...but dey r made 4 eachother!!
Nivren 4eva!!Edited by Resh_kinhafan - 12 years ago
tashu20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I totally agree with you.NivRen are made for each other. They completes each other.  NivRen forever...!!!!!!
krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
shamim ur absolutely ryt who wuld nt agree with you evn i was a bit upset wen ppl strted saying nivi doesnt deserve viren ..Oh cmon they are made fr each other ...n viren always says merey pyaar ka imtehaan hai...so let nivi undergo dat test n hopefully their love will break all barriers n prosper..
Everything is fair in love n war!!!