Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Diya...shwetha...

even if dat article is false...still I'm disturbed d way things r moving in CCBM...just imagine Nivi doesn't want her chile coz of dwitha...I'm not able 2 disgest dis rationale behind her decision...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hi Yati...

was wondering where u were yesterday...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

I Understand Ur feelings Dear, But please dont believe this article unless and Until we get a confirmed News, We analyssed the article and there are sooo many mistakes in it Dear, Names wrongly written and sooo many other things, So please dont believe them,  Till we get a confimed news, Am sure people are doing this so that Nivren Fans get less and then ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 

well said diya 😃

gtg guys c u soon bye tc
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Diya...shwetha...

even if dat article is false...still I'm disturbed d way things r moving in CCBM...just imagine Nivi doesn't want her chile coz of dwitha...I'm not able 2 disgest dis rationale behind her decision...

Right Dear this is what we are not being able to digest, But I think she needs time.  She wants to take care of Dwita,  But I think she will change her decision with time
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Diya...I don't think dat she is pregnant...may b it some indigestion n all...actually I'm disturbed by des articles...even I'm trying hard not 2 take dem seriously...but not able 2 do so...

Yati .. i too felt the same yesterday and wrote that it may be indigestion ... CT's wil not give us the pleasure of NivRen baby
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Yati.. Diya and me analyzed the article and found it to be false.. with technology and software anyone can come up with these type 
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Raj...actually I have submitted my synopsis for P.hd...but dey returned my synopsis...saying that it needs some improvements...so Now a days I'm busy ...writing des again...d way  university wants ...

Thatz why...so thoda busy rahoongi...may aur june main...but i would come online whenever i get time...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks diya , yati n raj for cheering me up🤗

i hav hosestly become stone-hearted aftr seeing such articles daily😡🤢

infact i have become ðŸ¥º in the past too... while seeing dmg , bidaaii , etc shows😡 

i wish this crap show ends as soon as possible🤢 n i wish it gets lowest trp's with sid-nivi pair🤢

NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Raj...actually I have submitted my synopsis for P.hd...but dey returned my synopsis...saying that it needs some improvements...so Now a days I'm busy ...writing des again...d way  university wants ...

Thatz why...so thoda busy rahoongi...may aur june main...but i would come online whenever i get time...

ok . Yati but we will miss you and ur inputs...😔.. with the way things are going not just  in CCBM but the forum too... it really disturbs... but since we r all together we r able to get through it
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh Synopsis, I understand how it is, U have to make a satisfying  tobe approaved,  and till its anot approved u have to keep trying,