NivRen: Dil to Baccha Hai Ji (#74) - Page 68

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj may be CC give some thing in her juice...and get nivi aborted and poison viren's mind that she did abortion wantedly... to separate nivren.

CT's better not show CC stooping so low...
Usha and Roopa...u r wlecome guys!!
Yeah Nadini Di...u can book a asylum for them in Kandy...thts far in the hills naa...cna't get back soon🤣
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

CT's better not show CC stooping so low...
Raj or may be nivi pregnant and tell viren that she wants to abort the kid and ask him to sign the papers...remember she was having papers in the segment... so viren feel sad ...what do think will happen. just thinking like CT's
I dont think CC would abort her own grand child. Nivi is being shown that she does not understand that the actions we take whether good or bad has consequences . The fact is every person has a limit to tolerate things. Viren has been shown to be patient, for how long will he stay that way.  

He is also a human who needs love, attention. If he wont get it from Nivi he will find someone else. I hope he does so it might wake Nivi up from this slumber
kandy's too good for them chote bhai, im gonna find an asylum in a long island down south sri lanka where nobody can reach dem easily ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Usha...as i said CT cannot show Nivi aborting the child...will be completely against her character...

Viren has shown a lot of patience and will show.. but he to is human... i am happy CT has not made him DD ...cause DD felt fast for CC...and hope CT don't make him DD
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
yeah raj dat'l be like really awful to showcase CC ðŸ˜• im not covering dat vamp but still tryn to poison nivi to abort her baby is waaay too much
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

kandy's too good for them chote bhai, im gonna find an asylum in a long island down south sri lanka where nobody can reach dem easily ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

🤣 I would suggest Hambantota...thts a better option...🤣 Actually Kandy's too good for them...hope they will get some brains after praying there🤣
okk bye all ..if i didnt go i will start my blah blah blah abt Ur allz nivi...lolz..tc all byee...