do make more dear..
kinshukkipyaari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys what you all are chattin about
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
frnds remember ashwarya /nandini's dialogue to salman/sameer... in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam...ki tumne mujhe pyaar karna sikhaya hai... par pyar nibhana maina aapna pati se sekha hai...

tumhara  liya maina saath samunder ki doora tai ki... per harara beech yeh saat kadam ki doori mai tai nahi kar pa rahi hooo...

means :

( I hv covered the distance of 7 sea's for u but I am not able to cover this distance of 7 feets between us... i hv learned hw to fall in love from u or we can say hv learned hw to luv fm u ...but hw to  fulfill / stand by / that  ultimate commitment  for (ur) love  I hv learned fm my husband... so I will have to go back to him only...

So in my opionion...

if once u r committed in a sacred bond of marriage  to some1, be his/hers forever...
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Originally posted by: sap_s

frnds remember ashwarya /nandini's dialogue to salman/sameer... in Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam...ki tumne mujhe pyaar karna sikhaya hai... par pyar nibhana maina aapna pati se sekha hai...

tumhara  liya maina saath samunder ki doora tai ki... per harara beech yeh saat kadam ki doori mai tai nahi kar pa rahi hooo...

means :

( I hv covered the distance of 7 sea's for u but I am not able to cover this distance of 7 feets between us... i hv learned hw to fall in love from u or we can say hv learned hw to luv fm u ...but hw to  fulfill / stand by / that  ultimate commitment  for (ur) love  I hv learned fm my husband... so I will have to go back to him only...

So in my opionion...

if once u r committed in a sacred bond of marriage  to some1, be his/hers forever...

i agree with ur words dear...😃
but u nvr know wat the CTs will do...😲😡

i hav seen ekta kapoor , RS{in bidaaii} n Cinevistaas Limited😡{makers of youth show dill mill gayee😡} ... all of them make a mockery of marriage in their shows😡

so i will dump dis show...!!!! the day RS dares to make a mockery of sacred institution called marriage...
kinshukkipyaari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi diya di kulsum preetha how are you
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: preetha_6

hws ur headache now??

Its much better Dear, this  is often get Dear,its Migraine pain, so I get it often,  It will be ok when it has to, But I want to chat with u all so thats why am here, 
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sv003

i agree with ur words dear...😃
but u nvr know wat the CTs will do...😲😡

i hav seen ekta kapoor , RS{in bidaaii} n Cinevistaas Limited😡{makers of youth show dill mill gayee😡} ... all of them make a mockery of marriage in their shows😡

so i will dump dis show...!!!! the day RS dares to make a mockery of sacred institution called marriage...

ur right dear..i also used to see dmg..they ruined sid-ridz marriage completely...  hopefully RS doesnt do that now..
PreethiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Its much better Dear, this  is often get Dear,its Migraine pain, so I get it often,  It will be ok when it has to, But I want to chat with u all so thats why am here, 

ok..take care of ur self..
PreethiR thumbnail
acha di i need to go now..bro wants the net..will come back later..bye and take care
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sandy_nivren

hi guys 😊anybody here?

Hi Sandy am here