|KW Lovers ka Adda #41|[IO]-TeAmo<3 - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
reshu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are talking about someone not coming back onscreen while their lusty couple is😡 i am going kill her!!!!!!!!!!😡
Originally posted by shewascool90210

i did so many ROFL but only one came out😳

Here

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

reshu!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they are talking about someone not coming back onscreen while their lusty couple is😡 i am going kill her!!!!!!!!!!😡

shaant balike shaant!!!!!

ignore those bs ppl...they have nothing bttr to do..n who cares if their lusty couple's coming bck they can come bck n do more EMA n play tent tent i dnt give a f**k!!!

but if they're saying shit about KW again...I'm coming too😡
i have to go now, my mom is ready. this time i will let that person go but i swear they are testing my patient, not that i have any, my BP is always high.

chill yaar😆😆 why r u boiling ur blood bcoz of some unknown person's comment??😆
they don't know our fav do have other business work to which he has to take care of😳 while certain someone don't have anything😆
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

chill yaar😆😆 why r u boiling ur blood bcoz of some unknown person's comment??😆
they don't know our fav do have other business work to which he has to take care of😳 while certain someone don't have anything😆

Exactly!!!! and tht certain someone takes up anything that comes their just cuz the heck of it😆 unlike our fav who rather wait a little longer than take up something really stupid😆
Bye Banu see ya later ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

zarqu where is Harshu??

Harshu abhi thodi der pehle was on FB..I was talking to her lekin pta nahi abhi kaha gayab hogayi 😕
kya ho raha hai whats the problem kya hua
Originally posted by indian_beauty

Harshu abhi thodi der pehle was on FB..I was talking to her lekin pta nahi abhi kaha gayab hogayi 😕

ok