India-Forums

Sanskaar Laxmi
Sanskaar Laxmi

jenny has cancer

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
so at last the truth is revealed of jenny's ill-behavior...she has cancer and her days are numbered..that's why se was misbehaving with purohit family so that they including parag would hate her and parag could marry any other girl...and now only laksmi knows the truth and but jenny took her oath in the name of shivji that she won't tell it anyone...what do u think what should laxmi do...and will jenny leave purohit family or parag would bring back her??express your views 

Edited by jhum_86 - 22 May 2011 at 12:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbel

palma0211 Senior Member
palma0211
palma0211

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:04am | IP Logged
My opinion is that the wanted to get rid of her character as soon as possible as the acceptance level was too low.people kept on cribbing about Parag being too young for her ( sorry bt that guy does not do anything to me and in my opinion he is a fake. Not once did he show one genuine feeling. And when he begged her to stay  I did not believe one word. Scene between Laxmi and Jenny was heartbreaking. Leaving ur love and being all alone in the world to die without a family only to see that jerk marry someone else and be happy. I think creatives are too scared of a modern track and thats why they killed her of. I stopped watching the show and wait for another one with her. Otherwise her movies are coming...
schnueff Groupbie
schnueff
schnueff

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
she is giving up the love of her life and the response is zero????wow
sarahdreisger Groupbie
sarahdreisger
sarahdreisger

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
saw episode last night and parag really really hates her...Laxmi nearly cried..how long can she keep the promise not to tell????hv the feeling Mahen will get to know as he is her friend. 
Kahani_Ki_Rani Senior Member
Kahani_Ki_Rani
Kahani_Ki_Rani

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I hope Jenny comes back & soonConfused, I don't really care who brings her back ( However I would prefer Parag to!!)... I really liked the Jenny/Parag track as it was originalBig smile... if someone like Ragini marries Parag to take revenge on Suraj, this shows going to lose it's originality... we've seen that storyline way to many times!!Disapprove

Jenny should get cured and marry Parag (but first he's got to feel remorse for the way he's treated her)... Her transition from a westerner to a traditional daughter in law would be a nice storyline to show...

...especially as even today many parent's are scared of their children marrying someone from a different cultural background for fear of an outsider not being able to adapt into there traditional ways!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kwebbelsiyona

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index