India-Forums

Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [14.58%]
41 [85.42%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tawashe

Originally posted by ekta_salman

Vandana Wink

haha. while we are here debating between Alisha, Vrushali and Bhavna; it is Vandana that quietly takes away the prize. Wink
she already took the prize long back Wink lucky her Embarrassed

@ bold: dude, how long have they been dating? Has it really been long? I thought it was just recent considering this news is going around right now. I'm happy for him and Vandana but kinda a bit sad (yah I know its stupid of me Ermm).   Ouch  Broken Heart
i know .. but dont you think tht all these ppl .. being the celebs they are .. and esp mayuresh whos so handsome and cute Day Dreaming wont be dating anyone

Yah true. You're right Ekta. Infact, it would be weird if someone as handsome, cute, nice, talented, and famous like Mayuresh was single. Us fans, we can only hope Ermm, and of course support themThumbs Up
How about Salman? Is he single or dating someone?
i keep my lips sealed at tht
tho he says hes single Big smile

LOL. well i hope you get to meet him someday even if you can't be his girl. I gotta go to bed now. its almost 11 pm here and need to wake up early tomorrow. 
lol im fine with meeting him
no plans to be his girl at all lol

Aiysha...X Senior Member
Aiysha...X
Aiysha...X

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Aiysha...X

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by Vishak

HEY GUYS...Did you notice that vandana from Jalwa had tears in her eyes just after mayuresh and bhavna finished their performance!!! Vandana ko kya houa???

yeah i noticed!!! vandana got really emotional but she teared up in another performance some weeks ago too!... i can see vandana-mayuresh being a couple... last week in her solo she went towards him and did her dance move (i know it was a part of the act but still LOL)!! anyways they would look cute together! Smile

Yeah thats because she's dating Mayuresh ... [Found out from a d.i.d contestant]

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! are you sure? like 100 % sure? Gosh, I can't believe this. Well, if its really true then I'm glad for them, even though personally as a real life couple I prefer Mayuresh and Vrushali. In LM I used to think they were a couple. Please let us know how certain are you. I am still in disbelief.

Im 100% sure they are haha LOL
He's been dating her for a while now, even though he always denies it whenever he's asked about vandana.

Oh and Jai gf's quite pretty Smile

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

HEY GUYS...Did you notice that vandana from Jalwa had tears in her eyes just after mayuresh and bhavna finished their performance!!! Vandana ko kya houa???

yeah i noticed!!! vandana got really emotional but she teared up in another performance some weeks ago too!... i can see vandana-mayuresh being a couple... last week in her solo she went towards him and did her dance move (i know it was a part of the act but still LOL)!! anyways they would look cute together! Smile

Yeah thats because she's dating Mayuresh ... [Found out from a d.i.d contestant]

i knew it!!! Tongue they make a lovely couple!
after i saw this pic on Mayuresh's FB i had a feeling they may be together hence he goes to DSDV sets when she was shooting! so they must be dating for a while now! Smile

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 23 May 2011 at 11:41am
Aiysha...X Senior Member
Aiysha...X
Aiysha...X

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

after i saw this pic on Mayuresh's FB i had a feeling they may be together hence he goes to DSDV sets when she was shooting! so they must be dating for a while now! Smile

Yeah he published the pics months after they began dating, it was towards the end of LM i think. can't remember exactly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauahargeous_N

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
I wish there were two Mayuresh so we can get double dose of Mayuresh. Mayuresh and Mayuresh doing an aerial act would be awesome. Actually three or four Mayuresh would not be bad either. I'd like a team of Mayuresh.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12tawasheAnjaani_DastaanRiddikulushindu4lyf

angelcutie09 Groupbie
angelcutie09
angelcutie09

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Yeah he published the pics months after they began dating, it was towards the end of LM i think. can't remember exactly

which did contestant told you? aww I wanted Vrushali and Mayuresh to be together..  they would have been cuter :( but its their personal life, whatever makes him happy 
Aiysha...X Senior Member
Aiysha...X
Aiysha...X

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelcutie09

which did contestant told you? aww I wanted Vrushali and Mayuresh to be together..  they would have been cuter :( but its their personal life, whatever makes him happy 

Sorry but i can't actually name the person Star

hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tannistha

vrushali, i think Vrushali and mayuresh compliments each other really well, Vrushali has this innate grace and poise, and her postures come off very natural ,and coz she has classical background, she comes of really    graceful in a very classical way and that makes an amazing  jodi with mayuresh, i loved their DIDLm performance together.

This!

I loved their chemistry in DID LM. They totally looked like a real life couple there.
After Vrushali, I'd probably like to see him with Vandana but Vrushali and him just look so cute together!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

angelcutie09tanya12Noor_Ul_AinakannaAreYaar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index