India-Forums

Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh? (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who makes a better jodi with Mayuresh?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [14.58%]
41 [85.42%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tawashe

Originally posted by ekta_salman

Vandana Wink

haha. while we are here debating between Alisha, Vrushali and Bhavna; it is Vandana that quietly takes away the prize. Wink
she already took the prize long back Wink lucky her Embarrassed

tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Can somebody/ anybody who is friends with him on facebook confirm this with Mayuresh himself. Its just that i recently (since DKS) became a fan of Mayuresh so I'm still in the beginner's fangirl mode Embarrassed  (even though i still have my other favorites whom I still love and support)
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Can somebody/ anybody who is friends with him on facebook confirm this with Mayuresh himself. Its just that i recently (since DKS) became a fan of Mayuresh so I'm still in the beginner's fangirl mode Embarrassed  (even though i still have my other favorites whom I still love and support)

celebs dont admit anythin .. sorry but no point Tongue
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Vandana Wink

haha. while we are here debating between Alisha, Vrushali and Bhavna; it is Vandana that quietly takes away the prize. Wink

@ bold: dude, how long have they been dating? Has it really been long? I thought it was just recent considering this news is going around right now. I'm happy for him and Vandana but kinda a bit sad (yah I know its stupid of me Ermm).   Ouch  Broken Heart
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Vandana Wink

@ bold: dude, how long have they been dating? Has it really been long? I thought it was just recent considering this news is going around right now. I'm happy for him and Vandana but kinda a bit sad (yah I know its stupid of me Ermm).   Ouch  Broken Heart
i know .. but dont you think tht all these ppl .. being the celebs they are .. and esp mayuresh whos so handsome and cute Day Dreaming wont be dating anyone
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Vandana Wink

i know .. but dont you think tht all these ppl .. being the celebs they are .. and esp mayuresh whos so handsome and cute Day Dreaming wont be dating anyone

Yah true. You're right Ekta. Infact, it would be weird if someone as handsome, cute, nice, talented, and famous like Mayuresh was single. Us fans, we can only hope Ermm, and of course support themThumbs Up
How about Salman? Is he single or dating someone?
-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Vandana Wink

Yah true. You're right Ekta. Infact, it would be weird if someone as handsome, cute, nice, talented, and famous like Mayuresh was single. Us fans, we can only hope Ermm, and of course support themThumbs Up

i keep my lips sealed at tht
tho he says hes single Big smile

Edited by ekta_salman - 23 May 2011 at 11:13am
tawashe Senior Member
tawashe
tawashe

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Vandana Wink

i keep my lips sealed at tht
tho he says hes single Big smile

LOL. well then you still stand a chance. Big smile. if not, then i hope you get to atleast meet him someday. I gotta go to bed now. its almost 11 pm here and need to wake up early tomorrow. 

Edited by tawashe - 23 May 2011 at 11:17am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index