Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by wat_up

Well sometimes the movies do wonders like the Harry Potter Series.  To kill a nmocking bird, and some others

Movies like To Kill a Mocking Bird, Schindler's List  are on par with the books and while I love Harry Potter movie series, am still partial to the books.
Hi to others who are here too.
@BB and Eraser. You guys are too civil here now days miss your spicy disagreements.๐Ÿ˜†

Hi to others who are here too.
@BB and Eraser. You guys are too civil here now days miss your spicy disagreements.๐Ÿ˜†

Mujhe Eraser se Pyaar ho gaya hai... i ve fallen in love..... ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Da_BagarhBilla - 12 years ago
Hiya Eraser...I'm doing great...you? You work right? Or study?
Originally posted by Sheldon_Bazinga

Movies like To Kill a Mocking Bird, Schindler's List  are on par with the books and while I love Harry Potter movie series, am still partial to the books.

Thats true. I have to agree.
wat_up - They say that the heart never breaks by itself, the tongue usually accompanies it (or in this case, the fingers ๐Ÿ˜†). Dont have the strength to debate or fight. Let me get over this phase and I will be back to my normal self. 

Billa - Acha.. nahin sachi?๐Ÿ˜†

Jaya - I graduated. Unfortunately I have to resign because I can only work at my current workplace if I am a student or a prof at my university. So just wrapping some projects. How is life treating you?
Originally posted by eraser

wat_up - They say that the heart never breaks by itself, the tongue usually accompanies it (or in this case, the fingers ๐Ÿ˜†). Dont have the strength to debate or fight. Let me get over this phase and I will be back to my normal self. 

Billa - Acha.. nahin sachi?๐Ÿ˜†

Jaya - I graduated. Unfortunately I have to resign because I can only work at my current workplace if I am a student or a prof at my university. So just wrapping some projects. How is life treating you?

@Eraser ok waiting on it. Ya you were getting to mellow I was getting worried๐Ÿ˜†  Now I see BB and Verace at it but not as juicy as you guys๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Eraser i guess this is the very first time i got ur double meaning humour..๐Ÿคฃ

hello everyone.. again..

nothing good on tv ๐Ÿคข
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago

@Eraser ok waiting on it. Ya you were getting to mellow I was getting worried๐Ÿ˜†  Now I see BB and Verace at it but not as juicy as you guys๐Ÿ˜† 

eh! ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Eraser i guess this is the very first time i have got ur double meaning humour..๐Ÿคฃ

hello everyone.. again..

nothing good on tv ๐Ÿคข

Lol Pallo and this is the first time I dont know what double meaning phrase I said ๐Ÿ˜†