Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
It took me a good half a minute to realize what word you were hinting at ji. Psh...O'Chem...there we go😛
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Thanks Theatre.
I will take reading books any day over watching a movie and this is true especially for books turned into movies. 

very true. I'm currently reading blood meridian, appntly franco is making a movie out of it. I prefer books most of the time when they turn into the film. btw, I love big bang theory! ohh penny and priya😳
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

Yup, I was new at one point as well., BTW Sheldon, my warmth for people is very conditional. If you're an obsessive fan, then I'm definitely the worst person to interact with. ðŸ˜† 

Hello Sheldon, and agree with what Eraser is saying.😆 But shes nice otherwise😊
@Eraser, The gossip in the threads here. And I guess you and sheldon will add spice😉
'
Hellon Simran and others😊
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Theatre

very true. I'm currently reading blood meridian, appntly franco is making a movie out of it. I prefer books most of the time when they turn into the film. btw, I love big bang theory! ohh penny and priya😳

I am trying to re-read Atlas Shrugged right now which hopefully will finish in a couple of days. Oh Big Bang Theory is my Thursday night much watch. 😃
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

very true. I'm currently reading blood meridian, appntly franco is making a movie out of it. I prefer books most of the time when they turn into the film. btw, I love big bang theory! ohh penny and priya😳[/QUOTE]

I am trying to re-read Atlas Shrugged right now which hopefully will finish in a couple of days. Oh Big Bang Theory is my Thursday night much watch. 😃
[/QUOTE]

Thats a good one enjoy😊
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

very true. I'm currently reading blood meridian, appntly franco is making a movie out of it. I prefer books most of the time when they turn into the film. btw, I love big bang theory! ohh penny and priya😳[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]  Ayan Rand. you should read this article how it compares it with the tea party. I had posted on my facebook page and there was a long debate with one of my friend and my spanish prof. it went pretty crazy. http://www.npr.org/2011/04/15/135171116/the-rampant-rise-of-ayn-rand-o-mania
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

Hello Sheldon, and agree with what Eraser is saying.😆 But shes nice otherwise😊

Hello wat_up
I used to enjoy reading so much before I declared English as my minor area of study. It's so ironic how I run away from reading now. 

Thanks Theatre.
I will take reading books any day over watching a movie and this is true especially for books turned into movies. 

you're so right - books are so much better than the film version.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I can't remember the last book I read because I wanted to..😕

Hi all :)

Simran...seeing all the HP7 part 2 character posters makes me sad :( They all have an "it all ends 7.15" at the bottom :(