Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

eraser...gimme some movie recommendations please! It can belong to any genre, etc. Doesn't really matter since I'm bored at night and need something good to watch lol.

Try out mini series - "Napoleon" (2002) is excellent --- John Malkovitch is just brilliant. 4 episodes of 82 minutes...Period drama/war/political & so on - it has everything and it's accurate history. 
Hi wat_up - wassup! Yeah I was busy yesterday but I'm back to bang today ðŸ˜† Hope you're well!

Hi Sheldon - Welcome to this forum. Bazinga! ðŸ˜†

Shab - just updated my list. Will add more, brb. 
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: eraser

Hey Shab... okay, here goes my list of favs. 

In the Name of the Father- Daniel Day Lewis and Emma Thompson. POWERFUL performances and a brilliant movie based on the Guildford Four. I have seen this movie at least 18 times. Excellent screenplay, direction, background score etc etc. Beautiful movie.

Thelma and Loiuse - Geena Davis and Susan Sarandon. Man I just love this movie, its sheer brilliance. Such a powerful story based on friendship between two women. It has action, romance, thrill etc etc etc. 

Fried Green Tomatoes - Sigh. I love this movie. It's drama but again , such a beautiful depiction of friendship between women and women's empowerment. It is my fav Kathy bates movie and the cmistry between Mary Lois stevenson and Parker is phenomenal. 

All the President's Men - WHOA. Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman are powerful in this movie. I love it and seriously, you''ll be biting your nails all the time. It's based on Pres. Nixon's scandal and resignation ( a true story). 

Wayne's World - My all time fav movie. MikeMyers and Dana Carvey are brilliant in this. This is my go to movie, its pure genius. Best comedy of all times ðŸ˜†

All our great choices. I really enjoyed All the Presidents Men. Thelma and Louise was a good chick movie. They should make a bolly movie on it. Maybe with Preity and Kajol (I think they would be great in it)😊

@Eraser I m good. Just relaxing and catching up on gossip😊
Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

All the President's Men - WHOA. Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman are powerful in this movie. I love it and seriously, you''ll be biting your nails all the time. It's based on Pres. Nixon's scandal and resignation ( a true story). 

I never saw the movie but read the book and loved it. One of the best non-fiction of 1970's.

Hi Sheldon - Welcome to this forum. Bazinga! ðŸ˜†

Thanks Eraser 😊
Originally posted by: Pulwasha

hello bazinga..😃

Thanks Pulwasha.

So glad to see that people acknowledge new members in this forums and not ignore them 😃.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Thanks Pulwasha.

So glad to see that people acknowledge new members in this forums and not ignore them 😃.

ur welcome bazingaa.. i know i was new at one point too..😃
Yup, I was new at one point as well., BTW Sheldon, my warmth for people is very conditional. If you're an obsessive fan, then I'm definitely the worst person to interact with. ðŸ˜† 
Antlers thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

I never saw the movie but read the book and loved it. One of the best non-fiction of 1970's.

you just became my fav member on this forum. 10+ for sheldon cooper! woot woot!!😛

Yup, I was new at one point as well., BTW Sheldon, my warmth for people is very conditional. If you're an obsessive fan, then I'm definitely the worst person to interact with. ðŸ˜† 

Nope not an obsessive fan by any means. But I might rub some people the wrong way 😆 because I will criticize every actor/actress at one point or the other
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago