Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bollywood Chit Chat 21

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!

So here is our 19th chit chat corner. You are allowed to chit chat with each other; be it about Bollywood, or anything under the sky (just as long as it follows I-F's basic rules lol).

Basic rules need to be followed:
                                                 No bashing/attacking anyone
                                         No fighting

A little request. Please don't share personal information on the public forum. I am sure the members here are trustworthy enough, but there are stalkers in the online world. Please be very careful.

Enjoy!

Link to the past Chit Chats:

Edited by ~*simran*~ - 22 May 2011 at 12:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolover89.shona.

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@bandicoot...DKS came up with the most random thing to waste time...to be honest i thought the whole DKS was made to be a filler until lil champs start airing. They didnt take it tht seriously.
chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new CC guys :D

Cut-pasting my post here :) Sorry for it being so long Embarrassed
No no no Sho..Jalwa won the finale and since it was decided last week the winner of the finale is the winner of DKS, Jalwa won DKS :)

I was just saying Josh also won because originally Manish/Zee introduced DKS as a best of 5 competition. And so according to that, Josh won 3 times (the episode where Shiamak changed his scores actually results in a win for Josh and not a tie like they claimed) and Jalwa 2 times...so Josh also wins :) Of course Jalwa is the recognized winner of DKS :)

Zee changed the format too many times. I would have personally enjoyed the Jalwa win way more if they didn't change the format so many times and were clear about it from the beginning.

@Caro
That's the thing..I'm so confused..I swear I read an article that said Maaneet consummated ROFL I must not have read the person's posts clearly. ROFL
Here's the thread where people are talking about why the world couldn't have ended..the Maaneet not consuming is in there ROFL

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1688246

Prince is definitely Remo's fav..it was quite obvious..Remo looked VERY upset to see Prince forget his steps. I did think the judges were a little too nice to Prince..even though I did feel bad for him. The issues were different agreed but the judges totally used this to make Jai feel even more crappy.

Amar is the best untrained male dancer to have come on the show IMO..sad that I was not impressed in DKS. He definitely has some arrogance in him..and anger also.

Kruti is arrogant as well. She seems to be giving Amrita competiton in the "gundi aurat" department ConfusedLOL

Bhavna will definitely go places..that's for sure. She has impressed all on the show. Same with Mayuresh. Btw I thought I saw Mangesh dancing in Remo's performance?

YES the math was totally messed up ROFLROFLROFL It made no sense...ever ROFL The total is added up on the forum..there is a discrepancy of over 35 points for both teams I think ROFLROFLROFL It was the weirdest when before Jai's solo, Josh was just 4 points behind (HOW?? They should have been at least 10 points behind) and after Jai's solo and Amar's solo, Josh was 6-7 points behind...which makes no sense since Jai got a 50/50 and Amar got like a 42-ishROFLROFLROFL Unless I read wrong of course and 14 ka 4 bana diya maine ROFL

Edited by chocolover89 - 22 May 2011 at 12:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.shona.petticoat

.shona. IF-Sizzlerz
.shona.
.shona.

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
oh tht makes more sense cho. I really didnt keep up wid the #s...but when shiamak said he changed the scores, manish said tht means it's a tie :s oh well as cheesy it may sound, it's DID which won...i <3 DID.

Kruti scared me during tht jai controversial epi...the way she reacted was sooo freaky, she didnt look normal =O

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolover89

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Sho I also went along with it because Manish said it..but it did seem weird then..call me a geek but math mistakes like these stand out to me ROFL And then I did it in my head and it's obvious Zee's mathematicians need help LOL Then there was a post on the forum regarding this as well LOL

LOL I understand what you mean :) DID won at the end and we saw some fantabulous performances and saw our favs on stage again :D That is what had excited me in the first place..I just wish the discrepancies from Zee's side didn't leave a sour taste in my mouth like it did..

Kruti scared the heck out of me and I'm still shocked with her reaction..

Edited by chocolover89 - 22 May 2011 at 12:02am
petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
lol @ maneet!

i was a kruti fan. i felt she was under appreciated in DID2.

after seeing her violent vamp acts in limelight. i abhor her!

remo keeps all hsi DID contestants close..
he even hired paulson and prince to work on his production apparently..he is a good guru

maybe that is why siddhesh and dharmesh wanted to get into his team desperately..the grooming kind of guru

remo loves prince fr his perfection.. prince massively failed in other danceforms but his popping and locking is good enough fr remo..dunno the hows or whys

actually amrita never shocked me because she was always loud :P

amar was a shocker though..he wasnt he humble dude i saw

puneet, parvez, mayuresh were all gentlemen

chocolover89

zainab25 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Violent vamp acts lol...LOL But definitely true about being under-appreciated in season 2.

I'm glad Remo is giving all his contestants chances to work with him. Salman/Punit have choreographed for FAALTU I think?

I think Prince reminds Remo of MJ. The look..the dancing..the hair..

It's ironic that Geeta's most popular dancers :Siddesh and Dharmesh both wanted to be in Remo's team originally..though she seems to have given Dharmesh a chance to help her out.

I think Terence lets his contestants teach in his dance school..I remember Jack had a few classes there.

Yeah Amar, Kruti, and Vandu were the biggest shocks simply because they were sweet and humble during the show..which leads me to think..was it the Terence effect? I connect to TKT more in DID..they usually end up being my favs..in DID2, I never connected to any of RKR as dancers..but Punit is a gentleman and I hope he goes far :)

petticoat

Go to top