Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 17

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

^Sounds like a good idea to me ROFL I am Himani :) I haven't posted in the introduction thread yet..probably should do that LOL Is your name Shrusti? :)

Hi Himani...Smile Ya my name is SrushtiSmile...However did you guessShockedROFLROFLROFL
And Ekta mai does need to put us on payrolll for giving her some real 'Disappointing ideas' ...Imagine our post name 'Disappointment Creatives'ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL   ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by -Srushti- - 24 May 2011 at 1:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chocolover89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 8)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by chocolover89

^Sounds like a good idea to me ROFL I am Himani :) I haven't posted in the introduction thread yet..probably should do that LOL Is your name Shrusti? :)

Hi Himani...Smile Ya my name is SrushtiSmile...However did you guessShockedROFLROFLROFL
And Ekta mai does need to put us on payrolll for giving her some real 'Disappointing ideas' ...Imagine our post name 'Disappointment Creatives'ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFLROFL  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL   ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Hi! :) I took a wild guess ROFLROFL I'm a genius like that TongueROFLROFL

Disappointment Creatives ROFLROFLROFL 

-Srushti-

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Ok if anyone is brave enough and has some time to kill read this page please...

By the end of the page it felt like those complex competitive aptitude exam tests with objective answer where u have to read a paragraph and answer questions...What were the creatives thinking...and who watched it the whole drama i mean

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasauti_zindagi_kay

Its totally off topic by the way...just a sample what an ekta mai creation can turn into!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Pooja_219Prinsesse.Suvi

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

By the end of the page it felt like those complex competitive aptitude exam tests with objective answer where u have to read a paragraph and answer questions...What were the creatives thinking...and who watched it the whole drama i mean

Its totally off topic by the way...just a sample what an ekta mai creation can turn into!

Shilpi we are the worst victims of a Eternal Love story turning into a Chinese torture story...so I think we can handle Ekta mai ...hehe...LOL

Wanderbug

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Shilpi we are the worst victims of a Eternal Love story turning into a Chinese torture story...so I think we can handle Ekta mai ...hehe...LOL

Till yesterday even i believed tht nothing can be worse than LTL becoming LCL...but just read that synopsis of Kasauti zindagi kay...crap is holy sacred word compared to that atrocity...I swear it by TaSha!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Pooja_219

neets_ltl

Goldie

neets_ltl

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

ROFLROFL I remember googling this show out of curiosity to read it on Wiki and by the end of it I was like WackoDead Thank god I have never cast my eyes on any Star Plus shows LOL The only Ekta related show I have truly watched is KMH1 and seen most of Bandini and a small portion of Pavitra Rishta. Some of the stuff that I have read that has gone in her shows is shocking!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-WanderbugPooja_219

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
KZK was a good show at one point...probably the only K-show out of the first big three that I followed regularly at one point...but I stopped watching after it got too convoluted with the whole Anurag-Prerna-Bajaj drama started *rolls eyes*

But later on, PM were the best thing about that show and I will still cherish that about it...the cast was fantastic too...a great set of actors...especially Shweta, Ronit, MB, Tina.

KMH1 etc. type chindi shows toh bahut baad mein aaye...the original K-shows actually used to atleast have POWERFUL actors...nowadays toh she usually only casts expressionless newbies :P

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neets_ltl-Srushti-Wanderbugfuzzyface-Fivr-incandescence

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Depends...watched Bagbaan the other day again and yes it can work, only in tv its like follow the leader...a production house  comes out with a good concept but then it falls into pithole of the same old crap of backstabbers, complete degradation of characters, leads that never becomes romances...Basera with RK and Pallavi S started off with a good concept of older couples but somehow instead of developing interconnected parallel tracks, it became too one sided and negative early on and caused its demise...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Pooja_219

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.