Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 7)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Nice topic !! Well I want to see how this story unfolds...

SOme how the promos look promising and Ram Kapoor us hilarious with his sarcasm so I will sit back and enjoy the show !!

I am 30+ so I want to see how this story develops..
So do people fall in love later  after a certain age and how it looks and portrays !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Pooja_219anizor

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
the promos seem to be promising .. let us wait and watch.. ekta hmmm,, pata nahi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Pooja_219

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Awesome topic! Thumbs Up

Well, I think with age what we expect out of love changes--our perceptions of it change. It doesn't necessarily mean that there's no passion in a mature love story. Passion can be in just an eyelock between a couple..it doesn't necessarily have to be the so called HAWT scenes between a couple. I am really hoping we don't see any of the trip-fall-catch-stare sequences in this show (LOL I just had an image of Ram doing such a scene ROFLROFLROFL) ..

I'm really excited for this show..can't remember the last time the promos of a show excited me so much. SmileLOL They're so subtle and so beautiful. I can't wait for this show to start! Hmm..I should probably tone it down a notch considering this is an Ekta Maiyya show..and I can already imagine the crazy twists and turns she's gonna come up with Stern Smile

Now on to read the other pages :D

Edited by chocolover89 - 23 May 2011 at 8:32pm

-Srushti-Pooja_219

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Nice topic !! Well I want to see how this story unfolds...

SOme how the promos look promising and Ram Kapoor us hilarious with his sarcasm so I will sit back and enjoy the show !!

I am 30+ so I want to see how this story develops..
So do people fall in love later  after a certain age and how it looks and portrays !!

Hi Shanti,
Ya...I guess that will be the USP of this one...how would it LOOK falling after a certain age...that process ..those emotions...how would they be portrayedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanti05

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Awesome topic! Thumbs Up

Well, I think with age what we expect out of love changes--our perceptions of it change. It doesn't necessarily mean that there's no passion in a mature love story. Passion can be in just an eyelock between a couple..it doesn't necessarily have to be the so called HAWT scenes between a couple. I am really hoping we don't see any of the trip-fall-catch-stare sequences in this show (LOL I just had an image of Ram doing such a scene ROFLROFLROFL) ..

I'm really excited for this show..can't remember the last time the promos of a show excited me so much. SmileLOL They're so subtle and so beautiful. I can't wait for this show to start! Hmm..I should probably tone it down a notch considering this is an Ekta Maiyya show..and I can already imagine the crazy twists and turns she's gonna come up with Stern Smile

@ Bold ROFLROFLROFL that would be an epic thing to beholdROFLROFL It would be more likely that he would be slipping and Sakshi aka Priya taking care of him...
You are right..the promos are sooo excitingBig smile
I hope for a change she disppoints us on her penchant for crazy twists and turnsStern SmileLOL

-Fivr-chocolover89

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Awesome topic! Thumbs Up

@ Bold ROFLROFLROFL that would be an epic thing to beholdROFLROFL It would be more likely that he would be slipping and Sakshi aka Priya taking care of him...
I hope for a change she disppoints us on her penchant for crazy twists and turnsStern SmileLOL

I can SO see that happening ROFLROFLROFL and imagine Ram cracking up when it happens ROFLI would love it if Ekta disappoints me and I'm sure many of us in that regard! LOL

-Srushti--Fivr-

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Awesome topic! Thumbs Up

I can SO see that happening ROFLROFLROFL and imagine Ram cracking up when it happens ROFLI would love it if Ekta disappoints me and I'm sure many of us in that regard! LOL

Oh we are so ready for such treats naROFLROFL Chal let us send a thread on such 'disappointing scenes' we would like to see, to Ekta MaiROFL
By the way may I know your name plz...I dont seem to find it in the Intro threadEmbarrassed

chocolover89

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
^Sounds like a good idea to me ROFL I am Himani :) I haven't posted in the introduction thread yet..probably should do that LOL Is your name Shrusti? :)

-Srushti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index