Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 17

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@swetha...balh ka naya CCSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-prncz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 3)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I saw the promos of the show and they were really good and pleasing to watch. Currently if you see most of the channels are flooded either with Saas Bahu soaps or with youth shows where the leads most of the time involve in PDAs. I am not against those kind of shows , love to watch them too but after some time it just becomes monotonous and boring to watch the same love scenes , so this show it seems will certainly provide something different which is what will be interesting to watch in this show. Moreover Saakshi and Ram are really good actors , I am sure they will be able to portray their characters very well. :) Have seen a lot of youth love stories , so now why not try something different ?  A matured love story ! Tongue LOLLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Srushti-WanderbugPooja_219prnczPrinsesse.SuviSamraat_92

-Roopa-

Goldie

-Roopa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Hello guys!! LOL
I believe that love has no boundaries of any kind..age included..from what I have seen around, with age and with maturity the  perspectives do change..same things which a girl would have liked when young, may not be so appealing at all for her after some years..
as the expectations and vision might change with age, people tend to look at more deeper level of relationships...
love between 2 people is so beautiful that whatever the age, the passion and the joy of falling in love will remain the same..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide-Srushti-Pooja_219prnczfuzzyface-Fivr-iqbalsloverAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Hello guys!! LOL
I believe that love has no boundaries of any kind..age included..from what I have seen around, with age and with maturity the  perspectives do change..same things which a girl would have liked when young, may not be so appealing at all for her after some years..
as the expectations and vision might change with age, people tend to look at more deeper level of relationships...
love between 2 people is so beautiful that whatever the age, the passion and the joy of falling in love will remain the same..

Very nicely said, Roopa! I especially agree about the JOY...passion and everything else...perspectives evolve with time and age, no doubt...but the JOY that love brings in your life is the same...no matter what the age...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa--Srushti-prncz-Fivr-Samraat_92

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Whats PDAs? I feel lost there!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Pooja_219prncz

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Whats PDAs? I feel lost there!!

Public Display of AffectionLOL the scenarios in parks and theaters etc etc...if you know what I meanLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219prnczSamraat_92

Eventide

Eventide

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
As already stated by others, the way one perceives love changes with age. Its off with the tinted glasses, raging hormones and stuff. An individual delays marriage for a certain reason, be it family, career, responsibilities, etc. Couple that with pragmatism, it take time to fall in love.

Personally, not particularly fond of love after marriage concept. Throw a couple together where they are expected to 'make it work', add a few well-meaning 'cupids' and sparks are bound to fly. It would have been more interesting had they focused on a falling in love to marriage path, with the clashes and all, rather than a post-marriage love story. That said, looking forward to the show. Hope they try and stick to the basic concept. And don't convert it into a saas-bahu drama for TRPs. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa--Srushti-ProdigalStudentPooja_219prncz-Fivr-AreYaar

-Roopa-

Goldie

-Roopa-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Very nicely said, Roopa! I especially agree about the JOY...passion and everything else...perspectives evolve with time and age, no doubt...but the JOY that love brings in your life is the same...no matter what the age...

Eagerly waiting for the show just for this unique concept as it is very rare to see such LS on screen..
hoping that  they handle this concept well..

Edited by -Roopa- - 22 May 2011 at 11:51pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-prncz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.