Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 3 Page 17

-Azy-

IF-Rockerz

-Azy-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
me hereTongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Srushti--Anks-prnczeternity_of_luv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eternity_of_luv

IF-Rockerz

eternity_of_luv

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
me too here

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti--Anks-prncz-Azy-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
LOL the entire LTL forum is hereLOL

That right there kinda answers your question too, Srushti...DN were a mature love story too even if they were younger than the characters in this show. The ppl that liked that are hoping to see a maturely dealt with love story here too.

For me personally, I want to see a mature love story without the trappings of the usual trip-catch, high on hormones romance all over TV...

Now I have no illusions...this is a Kekta show so it will have a lot of cliched stuff...but what I'm hoping for is that the fact that these two characters and actors are not from any angle the type that would fit into HAWT scenes...ESPECIALLY Ram at this pointLOL...that leaves less of a chance of those kind of nonsensical scenes to be shown.

And one more thing...there are many ways of showing passion and soul...most of TV takes the easy, cliched route with the standard sort of "passionate" scenes...but it all depends on how it is SHOWN...the characters in this case are in their 40s and 30s respectively...that doesn't mean that they are DEAD...that their life is OVER.

The idea that they are going with...that love has a funny and unexpected way of catching up with you when you least expect it and when you think that it's not for you anyways as you've settled into a rhythm of life...I like that thought...and that is the thought I hope to see explored nicely in this show...baaki toh Kekta MAAYI hi jaaneinLOL

Every show on TV right now anyways is about a love story after marriage...but this show is for now showing the possibility of different TREATMENT to that subject...exploring it in a softer, sweeter manner...to show a gradual growth to a relationship b/w two individuals...how a bond grows b/w two ppl...I don't think age is a bar to that any respect...not to me atleast...I'm curious to see how that is explored in this show. Plus knowing that we have two SUPERB actors in the leads gives me one satisfaction atleast that I won't be watching amateurish acting like the kind that abounds on TV in general these days.

Edited by nureat01 - 22 May 2011 at 10:02am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Eventide-Swetha-neets_ltl-Srushti-Pooja_219prnczfuzzyface-Ritz--Fivr-incandescenceiqbalsloverYusBeeSamraat_92RockChicGirl

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
@ Srush, Azy n Ranjana...me threeTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Srushti-prncz

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Good God!!!!!...the WHOLE LTL forum is on a mass migration spreeLOL
Good to see you...and Whoa!! what thought provoking posts...Embarrassed
me replying individually nowEmbarrassed
Thanks guysBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Anks-prncz-Fivr-AreYaar

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankita1605

me alsoLOL
so i make it fourDancingWink

-Srushti--Anks-prncz

-Anks-

IF-Dazzler

-Anks-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

me alsoLOL

tu bhi aa gayi sweetu...chal cc mein aa jaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-prncz

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sv003

me alsoLOL

tu bhi aa gayi sweetu...chal cc mein aa jaWink
hi AnksHug

but anks dear...
kaun sa cc Confused...?
gulaal wala or ltl wala or this new forum wala cc...?

Edited by sv003 - 22 May 2011 at 11:50am

-Srushti-Wanderbugprncz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.