Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 17

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Shilpi I loved ek chabbi pados mein...even though we only used to get it on Saturday...but it was a show about ados pados and despite all the bickering and problems it showed the spirit of supporting and solving not making it a Mahabharat of the gali or Ramayan of chawl.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-Srushti-WanderbugPooja_219

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 16)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divan

Shilpi I loved ek chabbi pados mein...even though we only used to get it on Saturday...but it was a show about ados pados and despite all the bickering and problems it showed the spirit of supporting and solving not making it a Mahabharat of the gali or Ramayan of chawl.

True..but coming back to the topic...as someone said that ads were also shot in a proper storytelling manner with newly married couples interaction and then increasing warmth between them...i was really charmed by the promos...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Sometimes it's not easy for people to express their feelings, oftentimes they forget how coz they are so used to being along and doing everything alone. Like any person wanting to be loved and loving someone is always there at the back of their mind but it gets pushed because of prior commitments.

When it does happen, love, I guess we don't realise it but jab ehsaas hua, then the feelings will emerge from the suppression. As you get older priorities change and so does your perspective. What was important before becomes indifferent coz you have to prioritise. Usually with girls, they often hide behind many  mask going on constantly saying it's ok, love can wait, I have other things to do but they always want it to happen somehow in someway. It's like Emily Dickinson's poem
'Hope is a thing with feathers that perches in the soul , And sings the tune without the words and never stops at all'

We never stop believing in it and no matter how old we are, we continue to hope it will happen Heart

@nureat yes Kekta Mata has all the powers  in the world to turn this into her signature leaps-forever separated-lead-constantly-mind boggling-serialLOL That woman is capabale of ruining everything  and leave us like this----->Confused

Edited by fuzzyface - 26 May 2011 at 11:43am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219poetic-SilverFlames--Fivr-Samraat_92AreYaar

ssroomani

IF-Rockerz

ssroomani

Posted: 26 May 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged

I was planning to watch this show but did not know the forum was up already until 2 days ago and have been doing a marathon reading to catch up with all the posts!  Smile

So rather late in posting here, but wanted to have my say...Embarrassed

I would say falling in love is a bit difficult after a certain age...and the more you age, the more difficult it gets...although there could be exceptions to the rule.   Mainly this is because one becomes settled in a pattern of life...you get used to certain way of doing things and making decisions and dealing with situations and a relationship, especially marriage, would require a lot of compromise and adjustment!  The younger you are, the more ready you are for change and so falling in love is an adventure that could happen to you more easily! 

As you age, dealing with change is more difficult.  And in a country like India where the woman is expected to go to the man's house after marriage, it is the wife who always has to adjust more and an older woman may find it more difficult to change her style of living. 

Having said all that, if one does meet a man for whom one is willing to make all the adjustments, it would work out, especially if the man is also understanding and willing to share in the adjustments!

Falling in love when young and falling in love when you are middleaged would be different in your perspectives, display of affection, dealing with problems...etc.,  but for the basic fact that you want to be with the person you love!  Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimmi.mnx12-Srushti-WanderbugPooja_219Fishfishanizorpoetic

nkapoor

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

mnx12-Srushti-WanderbugPooja_219Fishfishanizorssroomani

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Starting with a cliche' line but that is so true -  Love is not bind my age... Every heart, irrespective of age, yearns for love...

The other thing that I have noticed is that when in love, even the matured of the lot wants to be the child, be pampered, feel wanted, do the most ridiculous or sillest of the things...and when the night dawns, smack self for being silly "in the moment"... Love makes u do the craziest of the things...with Maturity, the childish aspect might take time to surface but it does... after all, Dil toh bachcha hai jee!!!

Nimmi.mnx12-Srushti-WanderbugPooja_219Fishfishfuzzyface

Neha_S

Neha_S

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
I dont really agree with the TM. I think love  is an emotion which can overcome us at anytime,even when we are in our deathbeds. You are saying that falling in love in old age is difficult as people become more cautious. I would say that has less to do with age and more to do with ppl's experiences. Teenagers from broken marriages are apprehensive of love. People suffering from excessive shyness or being too strong willed are cautious of loving someone.

Aged people, in my opinion, have experienced love in more forms than teenagers and hence are mor able to distinguish between crush/infatuation and actual real love. So I believe a matured love story is very feasible

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12WanderbugPooja_219fuzzyface

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Physical attraction and emotional feelings run two different course.  The adrenaline rush of the youthful love will over time change to emotionally deeper more, less physical but still a necessary relationship, which provides comfort and gives feeling of well being that is necessary whether one is young or old.

Even in old age home they have become aware of the need of a couple to share a room.  People mistake sharing a bed as having a physical relationship when all someone might want it to be held, to feel the warmth, to share memories with.

From the promos, I guess RP are going to discover the joys of doing mundane everyday things, discover revelations about each other (you know where he discovers in the sabzi market that she is a mean bargainer just like he is in corporate boardroom)  that they did not assume and discover all the bad, irritating habits that couples usually bicker about  (the karates that most women grumble about cause it disturbs there sleep).  Well that is what I am hoping Ekta is going to do...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishpoetic

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.