Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 17

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Sanjana23_

^^ Sorry to butt in lol. but in this show will there be saas susaar? or nanan's like jigyasa to be a pain in the backside?

I was thinking it will focus more on the couple and as per the TB article a younger brother/sister love story? 

*confused* 

Ram's family will have an "evil stepmother" who'll be Priya's saas.. And then Priya too has an overbearing mother who wants her "married" and a father too. So I guess saas-sasur toh hongai hi.. It's an Ekta show jee! How can it be that there are NO in-laws?! Drama kahan sey aye ga?! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilverFlames-Prinsesse.SuviAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 14)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Oh Leh! 
That means we will get Ram popping up with 20 year old son in about 6 months time from a ONS back in college only to find the vamp is framing him. Silly
Why am I even going to watch this again? =O 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpita87-Fivr-iqbalslover

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Oh Leh! 
That means we will get Ram popping up with 20 year old son in about 6 months time from a ONS back in college only to find the vamp is framing him. Silly

Because umeed pe duniya qayam hai you are hoping that MAYBE just maybe Kekta Mai will have learned from past mistakes.. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shilpita87Pooja_219-SilverFlames-AreYaar

SuganthiS

Goldie

SuganthiS

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

Oh Leh! 

Because umeed pe duniya qayam hai you are hoping that MAYBE just maybe Kekta Mai will have learned from past mistakes.. LOL
Very true! Smile 

Edited by SuganthiS - 24 May 2011 at 3:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fivr-iqbalslover

divan

IF-Rockerz

divan

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

^^ Sorry to butt in lol. but in this show will there be saas susaar? or nanan's like jigyasa to be a pain in the backside?

I was thinking it will focus more on the couple and as per the TB article a younger brother/sister love story? 

*confused* 

From the brief storyline, Ram's sister wants to marry Priya's brother.  So Priya will be Ram's sister's nanan and Ram's sister will be Priya's nanan, now the question is if Priya is goody two shoes, does that mean that Ram's sister (I think she is called Natasha) will she be the Jigyasa of this show?

Thing is when does soaps show decent brotherly/sisterly relations.  Even if the character starts out good, they turn them into negatives.

shilpita87Pooja_219

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Kantaben, I don't want nanads tearing each other hairs and scheming behind their brother's back.  They need not be best of friends but by matured story I mean something with which many of us can connect as more and more people are having late marriages now!

Edited by tintiny - 24 May 2011 at 7:47pm

shilpita87Pooja_219

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Kantaben, I don't want nanads tearing each other hairs and scheming behind their brother's back.  They need not be best of friends but my matured story I mean something with which many of us can connect as more and more people are having late marriages now!

Hi Jayati so you are here too...Who are you calling Kantaben?LOL

shilpita87Pooja_219

tintiny

IF-Dazzler

tintiny

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by tintiny

Kantaben, I don't want nanads tearing each other hairs and scheming behind their brother's back.  They need not be best of friends but my matured story I mean something with which many of us can connect as more and more people are having late marriages now!

Hi Jayati so you are here too...Who are you calling Kantaben?LOL

Kanta is Divan, all from KS forum, Ram is here and how can we not be here Tongue Kanta is a great story writer,,,abhi se peechhe lag jayo uskiWink

Edited by tintiny - 24 May 2011 at 7:49pm

shilpita87Pooja_219

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.