Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 17

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Hope has some spicy role here too...and not that of a Vamp please!! *Shaking head*

I think she'll be a strong character...the wife of Ram's best friend...so potential for a lot there...hope Kekta doesn't make her cliched and lame.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219fuzzyface-Fivr-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 13)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Yeah i read that in Wikipedia there was a Prerna2 whom they called P2...as in her name in show was P2...the thrid generation was a torture to even read..and prerna nad anurag united after death..but it said that later prerna loved bajaj so bajaj and prerna should unite after death..right?

i dread to read Kyunki saas ka synopsis or even kasam se ka synopsis after KZK..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219psawyerAreYaar

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Yeah i read that in Wikipedia there was a Prerna2 whom they called P2...as in her name in show was P2...the thrid generation was a torture to even read..and prerna nad anurag united after death..but it said that later prerna loved bajaj so bajaj and prerna should unite after death..right?

i dread to read Kyunki saas ka synopsis or even kasam se ka synopsis after KZK..

Wikipedia for Hindi series.. Nice.. I need to read on this series (KZK) ka synopsis. I have a feeling Vasu and Anu are making a *bakra* out of me feeding me random plots out of the series LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Mru - would we?? *innocent muh*

Don't believe me? Go ahead, check it out ;P 

I'll wait right here...

Mru_bee-Fivr-AreYaar

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Mru - would we?? *innocent muh*

Don't believe me? Go ahead, check it out ;P 

I'll wait right here...

Ok.. I just opened up the wikipedia page.. it is freaking at least 20 pages of *synopsis* Wacko

I need to do *detailed* study at home tonight LOL to prepare myself for BALH Tongue LOL

-- Mru

psawyer

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
LMAOOO Mru, you think we're exaggerating??ROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh if only...ok go ahead and read it for yourself...you're gonna be blown awayROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeWanderbug-Fivr-psawyer

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

@Fivr - yeah, we should have at least 4-5 months of peace before her messes begin!

Agree with you on Janki - Sakshi seemed to be having a blast with that role LOL; in fact, so did Meeta (Vashisht). So watching Janki and Trishna face off was the best thing ever because they were just so into it. 

I hope that Priya isn't as slap-happy as the teen deviyan (and to be fair the promos don't allude to BALH being that kind of show) but if she has to have the adarsh bahu thing then I would rather she be like Janki and be slap happy with her words and her badass-ness rather than with actual slaps. 

@bold: Haina!! I don't know why but to me it seemed k she enjoyed her Janki avatar better than she did her Parvati one.. And watching her and Trishna face off was just so CLASSIC! Trishna with her OTT animated expressions and Janki with her controlled sarcasm and wits! Uff! What a pair they were! Lol! ROFL

@red: *nods enthusiastically* WORD!!! I would love to see a witty "adarsh bahu" than an "abla nari" one! I would love to see a more Janki-esque Priya than a Parvati-esque one.. Day Dreaming

psawyer

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
^^ Sorry to butt in lol. but in this show will there be saas susaar? or nanan's like jigyasa to be a pain in the backside?

I was thinking it will focus more on the couple and as per the TB article a younger brother/sister love story? 

*confused* 

fuzzyface-Fivr-Prinsesse.Suvi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.