Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 17

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Oh, you mean Vishaka. Tanisha was Bajaj's daughter with Madhvi LOL I was gonna say, she's not such a brilliant actress LOL

*facepalm* Oh yeah that's who I meant...my badLOL...God I could never keep all these kids straightROFL

THAT Tanisha toh wasDeadDeadDead...I remember her PEROXIDE blonde hair *shudders*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 12)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
And that Australian accent she failed to hide! Yeah, Vishaka 1 was good; the second Vishaka, after the second gen leap was *shudders*. 

Good to know Vishaka 1 will be here. She had a very natural acting style. 

Edited by psawyer - 24 May 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Vishaka 1, Vishaka2ROFLROFL Was there a 1 and 2 for like EVERY character in the show??? Baad mein Anurag bhi 2 ho gaya thaROFLROFLROFL

WanderbugPooja_219psawyer

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Vishaka 1, Vishaka2ROFLROFL Was there a 1 and 2 for like EVERY character in the show??? Baad mein Anurag bhi 2 ho gaya thaROFLROFLROFL

Ha yaar - Vishaka 1 & 2, Prem 1, 2 & 3 (VikasDead), Anurag 1 & 2, Kasak 1 & 2. In fact, Bajaj and Prerna were pretty much the only ones who remained the same LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by nureat01

Ha yaar - Vishaka 1 & 2, Prem 1, 2 & 3 (VikasDead), Anurag 1 & 2, Kasak 1 & 2. In fact, Bajaj and Prerna were pretty much the only ones who remained the same LOL

Dude no...that Vikas whatever does NOT count...I refuse to count himTongueTongueLOL...There is only one Prem always...I don't even remember 1 much except for when they showed his samadhi and stuffLOL

Ahhh Vas, what a show this was naa...how did we ever watch it for so long??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

psawyer

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Oh Man I love that actress Vishaka1 (Tarana)...If you guys had seen her in Pyar ke side effects u will know when i say she was damn effective..the way she picked up the socks of her forgetful hubby in one said Men don't understand logic..any logical person would keep shoes nad socks together but not Men...lol

Hope has some spicy role here too...and not that of a Vamp please!! *Shaking head*

Pooja_219ssroomaniAreYaar

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I saw her in Pyar Ke Side Effects, she was really good. 

Ah, Anu, the timeless question - woh waqt koi aur tha, there was magic in the air, some stars aligned to bring us all in the same place at once, to make us tolerant of all crap, to bring these actors together to give us a show we would still defend despite all its flaws...

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Oyeee Vas, I just remembered...there WAS a Prerna 2 yaar...are you forgetting the GRAND-DAUGHTER?? The one they actually called P2 like LITERALLY?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeWanderbug-Fivr-psawyer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.