Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

A matured Love story : How feasible is that??? (Page 12)

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Oh, you mean Vishaka. Tanisha was Bajaj's daughter with Madhvi LOL I was gonna say, she's not such a brilliant actress LOL

*facepalm* Oh yeah that's who I meant...my badLOL...God I could never keep all these kids straightROFL

THAT Tanisha toh wasDeadDeadDead...I remember her PEROXIDE blonde hair *shudders*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

psawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
And that Australian accent she failed to hide! Yeah, Vishaka 1 was good; the second Vishaka, after the second gen leap was *shudders*. 

Good to know Vishaka 1 will be here. She had a very natural acting style. 

Edited by psawyer - 24 May 2011 at 1:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Vishaka 1, Vishaka2ROFLROFL Was there a 1 and 2 for like EVERY character in the show??? Baad mein Anurag bhi 2 ho gaya thaROFLROFLROFL

WanderbugPooja_219psawyer

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Vishaka 1, Vishaka2ROFLROFL Was there a 1 and 2 for like EVERY character in the show??? Baad mein Anurag bhi 2 ho gaya thaROFLROFLROFL

Ha yaar - Vishaka 1 & 2, Prem 1, 2 & 3 (VikasDead), Anurag 1 & 2, Kasak 1 & 2. In fact, Bajaj and Prerna were pretty much the only ones who remained the same LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Originally posted by nureat01

Ha yaar - Vishaka 1 & 2, Prem 1, 2 & 3 (VikasDead), Anurag 1 & 2, Kasak 1 & 2. In fact, Bajaj and Prerna were pretty much the only ones who remained the same LOL

Dude no...that Vikas whatever does NOT count...I refuse to count himTongueTongueLOL...There is only one Prem always...I don't even remember 1 much except for when they showed his samadhi and stuffLOL

Ahhh Vas, what a show this was naa...how did we ever watch it for so long??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

psawyer

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Oh Man I love that actress Vishaka1 (Tarana)...If you guys had seen her in Pyar ke side effects u will know when i say she was damn effective..the way she picked up the socks of her forgetful hubby in one said Men don't understand logic..any logical person would keep shoes nad socks together but not Men...lol

Hope has some spicy role here too...and not that of a Vamp please!! *Shaking head*

Pooja_219ssroomaniAreYaar

psawyer IF-Stunnerz
psawyer
psawyer

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I saw her in Pyar Ke Side Effects, she was really good. 

Ah, Anu, the timeless question - woh waqt koi aur tha, there was magic in the air, some stars aligned to bring us all in the same place at once, to make us tolerant of all crap, to bring these actors together to give us a show we would still defend despite all its flaws...

AreYaar

AreYaar IF-Addictz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Oyeee Vas, I just remembered...there WAS a Prerna 2 yaar...are you forgetting the GRAND-DAUGHTER?? The one they actually called P2 like LITERALLY?!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeWanderbug-Fivr-psawyer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index