Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: psawyer

@Fivr - yeah, we should have at least 4-5 months of peace before her messes begin!

Agree with you on Janki - Sakshi seemed to be having a blast with that role 😆; in fact, so did Meeta (Vashisht). So watching Janki and Trishna face off was the best thing ever because they were just so into it. 

I hope that Priya isn't as slap-happy as the teen deviyan (and to be fair the promos don't allude to BALH being that kind of show) but if she has to have the adarsh bahu thing then I would rather she be like Janki and be slap happy with her words and her badass-ness rather than with actual slaps. 

@bold: Haina!! I don't know why but to me it seemed k she enjoyed her Janki avatar better than she did her Parvati one.. And watching her and Trishna face off was just so CLASSIC! Trishna with her OTT animated expressions and Janki with her controlled sarcasm and wits! Uff! What a pair they were! Lol! 🤣

@red: *nods enthusiastically* WORD!!! I would love to see a witty "adarsh bahu" than an "abla nari" one! I would love to see a more Janki-esque Priya than a Parvati-esque one.. 😍
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Sorry to butt in lol. but in this show will there be saas susaar? or nanan's like jigyasa to be a pain in the backside?

I was thinking it will focus more on the couple and as per the TB article a younger brother/sister love story? 

*confused* 

-Fivr- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

^^ Sorry to butt in lol. but in this show will there be saas susaar? or nanan's like jigyasa to be a pain in the backside?

I was thinking it will focus more on the couple and as per the TB article a younger brother/sister love story? 

*confused* 

Ram's family will have an "evil stepmother" who'll be Priya's saas.. And then Priya too has an overbearing mother who wants her "married" and a father too. So I guess saas-sasur toh hongai hi.. It's an Ekta show jee! How can it be that there are NO in-laws?! Drama kahan sey aye ga?! 🤣

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Leh! 
That means we will get Ram popping up with 20 year old son in about 6 months time from a ONS back in college only to find the vamp is framing him. 🤪
Why am I even going to watch this again? =O 
-Fivr- thumbnail

Oh Leh! 

That means we will get Ram popping up with 20 year old son in about 6 months time from a ONS back in college only to find the vamp is framing him. 🤪
Why am I even going to watch this again? =O 

Because umeed pe duniya qayam hai you are hoping that MAYBE just maybe Kekta Mai will have learned from past mistakes.. 😆
SuganthiS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Because umeed pe duniya qayam hai you are hoping that MAYBE just maybe Kekta Mai will have learned from past mistakes.. 😆

Very true! 😊  Edited by SuganthiS - 12 years ago
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

*confused* 

From the brief storyline, Ram's sister wants to marry Priya's brother.  So Priya will be Ram's sister's nanan and Ram's sister will be Priya's nanan, now the question is if Priya is goody two shoes, does that mean that Ram's sister (I think she is called Natasha) will she be the Jigyasa of this show?

Thing is when does soaps show decent brotherly/sisterly relations.  Even if the character starts out good, they turn them into negatives.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Kantaben, I don't want nanads tearing each other hairs and scheming behind their brother's back.  They need not be best of friends but by matured story I mean something with which many of us can connect as more and more people are having late marriages now! Edited by tintiny - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: tintiny

Kantaben, I don't want nanads tearing each other hairs and scheming behind their brother's back.  They need not be best of friends but my matured story I mean something with which many of us can connect as more and more people are having late marriages now!

Hi Jayati so you are here too...Who are you calling Kantaben?😆
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Hi Jayati so you are here too...Who are you calling Kantaben?😆

Kanta is Divan, all from KS forum, Ram is here and how can we not be here 😛 Kanta is a great story writer,,,abhi se peechhe lag jayo uski😉
Edited by tintiny - 12 years ago