tu bhi aa gayi sweetu...chal cc mein aa ja๐Ÿ˜‰
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankita1605

tu bhi aa gayi sweetu...chal cc mein aa ja๐Ÿ˜‰

hi Anks๐Ÿค—

but anks dear...
kaun sa cc ๐Ÿ˜•...?
gulaal wala or ltl wala or this new forum wala cc...?
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
-Anks- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@swetha...balh ka naya CC๐Ÿ˜Š
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I saw the promos of the show and they were really good and pleasing to watch. Currently if you see most of the channels are flooded either with Saas Bahu soaps or with youth shows where the leads most of the time involve in PDAs. I am not against those kind of shows , love to watch them too but after some time it just becomes monotonous and boring to watch the same love scenes , so this show it seems will certainly provide something different which is what will be interesting to watch in this show. Moreover Saakshi and Ram are really good actors , I am sure they will be able to portray their characters very well. :) Have seen a lot of youth love stories , so now why not try something different ?  A matured love story ! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello guys!! ๐Ÿ˜†
I believe that love has no boundaries of any kind..age included..from what I have seen around, with age and with maturity the  perspectives do change..same things which a girl would have liked when young, may not be so appealing at all for her after some years..
as the expectations and vision might change with age, people tend to look at more deeper level of relationships...
love between 2 people is so beautiful that whatever the age, the passion and the joy of falling in love will remain the same..

AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Roopa-

Hello guys!! ๐Ÿ˜†
I believe that love has no boundaries of any kind..age included..from what I have seen around, with age and with maturity the  perspectives do change..same things which a girl would have liked when young, may not be so appealing at all for her after some years..
as the expectations and vision might change with age, people tend to look at more deeper level of relationships...
love between 2 people is so beautiful that whatever the age, the passion and the joy of falling in love will remain the same..

Very nicely said, Roopa! I especially agree about the JOY...passion and everything else...perspectives evolve with time and age, no doubt...but the JOY that love brings in your life is the same...no matter what the age...
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Whats PDAs? I feel lost there!!
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: shilpita87

Whats PDAs? I feel lost there!!

Public Display of Affection๐Ÿ˜† the scenarios in parks and theaters etc etc...if you know what I mean๐Ÿ˜†