Bade Acche Laggte Hai

A matured Love story : How feasible is that???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 17

Page 1
Page   of 17
Page 2 Page 17

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Well...I know it is so early to post this even before the serial has started.
But as we all know..what brought us all over here are the promos and the Lovestory which is yet to begin.. between two people who are just way above the 'falling age'
Dont get me wrong...am all for 'love at any age'...But still it is difficult to fall once you pass that certain 'falling age'LOL as THEY say!!
The age matures you, makes you a bit cautious.
That spontaneity, that impulsiveness, that brashness, that defying the world for your love, those PDAsWink, that loony behavior, that exhilaration and sappiness, is it possible for people who have entered their 'Maturity levels' to have that...
And more importantly...are these THE criterias for love???
It is a random post on a Sunday morning ...So please bearBig smile

Would love to know your thoughtsSmile

Edited by -Srushti- - 21 May 2011 at 11:31pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysridhanawalFatima82pinkiMEventide-Swetha--Roopa-shamma92my_viewneets_ltlmnx12WanderbugPooja_219anizorMru_bee-Anks-fuzzyface-Ritz-HumaGivy_11ssroomanieternity_of_luv-Azy-ushankitvcprncz-Fivr--Preeti-chocolover89nycsweetieSandstoneiqbalsloverYusBeeyoga23priyaPrinsesse.SuviRockChicGirl-x-Reshu-x-Samraat_92.AngelwidaAreYaarNikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A matured Love story : How feasible is that???" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I really don't think that age limits your ability to fall in love at all. I think what changes with age is your PERCEPTION of love. Love might be that "thrilling/butterflies-in-your-stomach/sappy-impulsiveness" for someone OR it might be a more "practical/respectful/partnership-based-relationship".. The "prince charming" could be the "dramatic/singing-love-songs/excessive-PDA" sorta guy or he could be the "someone-you-can-curl-up-with-on-the-a-rainy-afternoon/laughing-over-the-same-jokes/helping-you-with-life/sharing-your-troubles" sort of guy.. And that is something that varies with age, in my opinion.

What you WANT out of your partner and what you expect out of your love-life/relationship is what changes with age. So maybe older couples "mature" and don't see love as a giggles-n-hugs phenomenon, but I don't think that impairs their ability to fall in love. They still can (and do) fall in love just as hard and just as deep as any young person.. It's just that what classifies as love and who qualifies as the object of their affection and how they display that affection might be different.. Embarrassed

Edited by -Fivr- - 21 May 2011 at 11:53pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysridhanawalFatima82Eventide-Swetha-nik_itaneets_ltlshamma92yoyo2mnx12-Srushti-anizorPooja_219ashpatMru_beefuzzyface-Ritz-apuxprnczivy_11-SilverFlames-ssroomaniPrinsesse.Suvichocolover89-Chandramukhi-Tani91LadyMcbethiqbalsloverwidaRockChicGirlpsawyer-x-Reshu-x-Samraat_92_Bidzie_AreYaar

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

I really don't think that age limits your ability to fall in love at all. I think what changes with age is your PERCEPTION of love. Love might be that "thrilling/butterflies-in-your-stomach/sappy-impulsiveness" for someone OR it might be a more "practical/respectful/partnership-based-relationship".. The "prince charming" could be the "dramatic/singing-love-songs/excessive-PDA" sorta guy or he could be the "someone-you-can-curl-up-with-on-the-a-rainy-afternoon/laughing-over-the-same-jokes/helping-you-with-life/sharing-your-troubles" sort of guy.. And that is something that varies with age, in my opinion.

What you WANT out of your partner and what you expect out of your love-life/relationship is what changes with age. So maybe older couples "mature" and don't see love as a giggles-n-hugs phenomenon, but I don't think that impairs their ability to fall in love. They still can (and do) fall in love just as hard and just as deep as any young person.. It's just that what classifies as love and who qualifies as the object of their affection and how they display that affection might be different.. Embarrassed

LOL LTLians dominating...LOL
I agree with your statement that there is no age to fall in love...any age person can fall just as hard...
But I really feel that it is harder to 'fall'...I guess you become a bit apprehensive to approach a person and too blinded by cynicism (that comes with the age) to just go and trust that person...
Well see I agree the perception part and that those PDAs and other symptoms are taken over by 'curling up on a sofa' and 'chain saw adorable snoring thing'LOL..
What I am trying to say is that, these things come AFTER you fall in love...your expectations change from your partner...
But the thing is ...does falling in love not become a difficult aspect...you dont throw cautions in air like you do when you are young...that part becomes a little bit difficultEmbarrassed

Edited by -Srushti- - 22 May 2011 at 12:53am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Roopa-neets_ltlanizor-Anks--Ritz-ssroomaniprncz-Fivr-Prinsesse.Suvi-x-Reshu-x-Samraat_92

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
^^ I do agree k we become more cautious with age and our spontaneity gets curbed to a great extend where we don't allow ourselves to throw caution to the wind just to "be with someone". Our practical life takes over and our responsibilities, dare I say, shackle us to the real world. But then yaar, I do not think k we are actually LOOKING for a "throwing caution to the wind" type of romance when we get that mature anyways. At least not the kind that we dream about when we're in school or college. We don't just want a guy to sing a ballad for us or shower us with gift or just compliment us every moment - we want these thing ALONG with his sense of responsibility, the stability he offers and the partnership/companionship he offers! Just because he's a great charmer will NOT make us fall in love with him - we'll be attracted to him a bit, maybe even intrigued/infatuated with him.. But in the end, to fall in love, I think we will still look for those concrete qualities that we want in the guy we'd love. And I think those qualities will only be recognized doing the "mundane/unglamorous/simple-routines" in life.. I think those attributes will be noted in how he brings us take out when we're swamped with deadlines and can't leave work for dinner OR how he is there in the middle of the night with a cable to jump start your car when it's stalled on the side of the highway. How he's there to provide you with company/support when crisis hits home or how he's willing to talk to you about the "boring, grown up" stuff.

I think once you get old, love ALWAYS goes through the path of friendship. You don't look for "love at first sight" because that does not exist. You look for a more gradual and deeper form of relationship - and that comes with time and familiarity..

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkiMEventide-Swetha--Roopa-neets_ltlshamma92-Srushti-mnx12anizorPooja_219prnczssroomani-Ritz-LadyMcbeth-Chandramukhi-Tani91Prinsesse.Suvi-x-Reshu-x-RockChicGirlAreYaar

Wanderbug

IF-Dazzler

Wanderbug

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I can't help but remember my friend telling me long time back ki kaun 60-70 saal ke buddho ka love story dekhega when Bagbaan was to be released..agreed that bagbaan was different and didn't show AB-HM falling in love but they did show how love matures with age...They had these little innocuous things that we can see even in our parents...like dad's paper reading nad mom's continuous call for him to have Breakfast...Dad reminding mom to take BP medicine..

What i am saying is that i don't think that love has to always come with that sappy,pehela nasha pehela gumar kinda thing..it can be old as wine too...The show is yet to start so i don't know how they will show it..but the promos sure are promising..mY fav was that Snore vidieo thats singy of so many members already and that sabji marketing thing...hum bhi sambar-mirch free hi laatey hai..LOLTongue

So LTL dead and here we are back to ekta camp it seems...

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalFatima82Eventide-Swetha--Roopa-neets_ltlshamma92mnx12-Srushti-anizorPooja_219prncz-Ritz-HumaG-Fivr-Tani91avivakirkSamraat_92-x-Reshu-x-RockChicGirlNikki_Titli

neets_ltl

Goldie

neets_ltl

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Hello ladies LOL Doobi hui naiya ki waja se everyone has landed up here! Nice! Ok Srush, like your post as usual, and I had the same feelings as you when I first heard about a love story for a middle aged couple after marriage. I have been wondering whether I'll be able to take their 'falling in love' process well considering their age, because lets be honest about it, most of us associate love stories with young people. But the promos are refreshing and what I like is the 'nok jhok' that is so cute! Yeah we might not get those things you mentioned, in this couple, BUT when someone falls in love, I guess glimpses of it will appear. It's difficult really like Shilpita said (If i remember correctly), it depends on how they show it. As for the criteria of love- I don't think there is one Confused Ahh this topic requires too much thinking! I could do that with LTL!

Edited by neets_ltl - 22 May 2011 at 4:56am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysFatima82pinkiM-Swetha--Roopa-shamma92mnx12-Srushti-Pooja_219anizor-Ritz-fuzzyfaceprnczSamraat_92RockChicGirl

YusBee

IF-Sizzlerz

YusBee

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I am actually looking forward to this show because of the subtleness I saw in the promos..and even a couple in their 30/40's guarantee that there will be no eyelocks/hotness/dream sequence etcSleepy..I think it wont be a let downSmileI think the theme of a MATURED love story makes the story kinda offbeat from the so called lowe stories we have on indian TV right now.Smile

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysFatima82pinkiM-Swetha--Roopa-nik_itaneets_ltl--SHWETA--shamma92mnx12-Srushti-WanderbugPooja_219anizorfuzzyface-Ritz-prnczavivakirkTani91RockChicGirlSamraat_92-x-Reshu-x-

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
My experience has been that as we age and (hopefully) mature our expectations from love and our partners change. A girl who is 18 wants different things from her boyfriend vs a woman who is 38. But love is as beautiful at whichever age. I am curious to see how this show is handled as apparently Ekta waited for the leads for a long time unlike other shows.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ridhanawalFatima82-Swetha-nik_ita-Roopa-yoyo2mnx12-Srushti-WanderbugPooja_219anizor-Ritz-fuzzyfaceprncz-Fivr-chocolover89avivakirkSamraat_92AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.