you travel a lot so u might know that..good
correct πŸ‘
Radhajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: groucho

You are the ⭐️...what great ideasπŸ‘πŸ‘

really..u like it..thxs.. πŸ˜³
but without u guys..no game is good...so thxs for participating.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Where are the rest of my team ...they are the geniuses...I just sort of tag along.😊
Radhajee thumbnail

Where are the rest of my team ...they are the geniuses...I just sort of tag along.😊

they came out and played... xavi won the round 5 of creation too..soo congrats another gold for u guys πŸ‘
groucho thumbnail
Radha, I cannot tell you what a life saver these games have beenπŸ‘πŸΌ...the Forum has become very strange and this is the one thing that I really look forward to...it will be a sad day when this ends...because nothing much else is happening.πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Radhajee thumbnail

Radha, I cannot tell you what a life saver these games have beenπŸ‘πŸΌ...the Forum has become very strange and this is the one thing that I really look forward to...it will be a sad day when this ends...because nothing much else is happening.πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

sahi kaha..the forum was totally dead last week...i think ppl are tired of mods and banning and so they gave up on it...i hope it becomes alive again...but the game thread was alive throughout...But its ending too πŸ˜­
xavivilla thumbnail

good to see u after a long time..the forum is soo empty and lonely these days..Unhappy..hope things go better..but surely RADHA is the ultimate ring master as sonali said..she kept going ...thxs πŸ‘
xavivilla thumbnail
ill play the game tomorrow...
anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

kikyo... sorry yaar😭...m back... my kid isn't sleeping much these days, disturbed... he's teething...  so couldnt log in for long time... m trying ma best to play this game... dont worry... i have couple of questions. all d best for creation round ..πŸ‘πŸΌ

anjup83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

2) Who was born on August 15, 1769?
a) Winston Churchill
b) Queen Victoria
c) Napoleon Bonaparte
d) George V