Bade Acche Laggte Hai

HT: It reminds me of my own story-Jeetendra (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

@ksh: Thanks for the link yaar! It says she was 14 years old in that link, which is a bit better than being 12 years old.. But still man! She was a kid.. 12.. 14.. And he was 18+.. This is just a bit weird. But I guess they were different time - and to each his own.. Confused

@yoyo:
Lol! I had to re-read it at least 3 times to make sure I'd read it properly.. Lol! 12 just seems TOO young to me.. ConfusedLOL

They were actually childhood sweethearts...they got married much later though. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HT: It reminds me of my own story-Jeetendra (Page 2)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 30 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing this link of this article

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.