Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

not happy with this , he's gud but i guess thy shud hv taken a new face this time , thy r going to show abt krishna's hidden aspects , like hw he was as a father n hubby , it will look like a daily soap , hope he acts well as Shri krishna :(

EXACTLY .. as i said in my last post .. Sagar's would hv selected the person not from daily soap ...
im too not liking him as Krishna

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 04 June 2011 at 8:31am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishal to play Lord Krishna (Page 3)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

not happy with this , he's gud but i guess thy shud hv taken a new face this time , thy r going to show abt krishna's hidden aspects , like hw he was as a father n hubby , it will look like a daily soap , hope he acts well as Shri krishna :(

EXACTLY .. as i said in my last post .. Sagar's would hv selected the person not from daily soap ...
im too not liking him as Krishna

n now priya selected to play rukmini Cry
wats this yaar 
the show is already Sleepy

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
i didn't like rukmini at all..he is looking elder to krisna...visal ko fir bhi mod age krisna man lenge..but that rukmini..looking like his mother..yakDead

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
^^ I don't like the Rukmini either, she does not have the innocence or charm of Lakshmi Ma in her countenance, I am disappointed with the Sagars' choice for Rukmini.Ermm

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I won't say anything about the actors (until I start watching the show!), but my GOD, what were they all wearing? I would like to have a few 'words' with the costume designer because Krishna looks terrible...he's dressed all OTT! You expect someone like Ravan to be dressed like that, not Krishna!
And I hope those aren't actually the people playing Arjun, Bheem and Duryodhan ( they wouldn't get a second look if I passed them on the street lol)
Hopefully the Sagars sort all these things out before the show starts! -___-

Edited by Vicky_sonikudi - 05 June 2011 at 2:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
Rofl same here, all I could really make out from this promo was unique(?) costumes... his shoulder pads or whatever had little wings on them! Looked like a coat hanger LOL All the best to the show though, hope it exceeds all our expectations.

@ Kalpesh - is that really you Shocked itne yugon baad... welcome back!

...PARiNA...

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
lol, not one good feedback.
i hope Sagars takes a look at this.
why mess up with the original mytho idea that they had going with SK, the Ramayans and JSK? Why can't they just do what they did before?
Experiments don't always turn out well.

...Mina...

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 05 June 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

as per his choice n interest

he was not going to play any father role
but here he has to play father then how he agree to play this role

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.