Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Happy that finally someone will show Krishna's death. But I hope they don't show Krishna-Rukhmini in the same way as of RS Krishna. I am expecting a bit more realistic and human portrayal of characters.

I guess this guy is Vishal Karwal. May be its to early to decide, but Does he look like Krishna from any angle?Disapprove

absolutely .. same thing came to my mind ... will he be able to do the justice to the role of Krishna

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishal to play Lord Krishna (Page 2)" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
when jsk ended i was really disappointed because i wanted to watch the adult life of krisna too as it was showed in previous sree krishna played by the great nitish bharadwaj...but now m happy that adult life of krisna will be showed..and i like bishal very much..we would get a handsome krisnaWink now..but i just wishh if they used a bit of meghan yadav too to i really loved him...anyways i would surely watch this one and hope they would show the every prt of the life of krisna till his death

Edited by jhum_86 - 02 June 2011 at 1:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocks...PARiNA...

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 1:23am | IP Logged
hey aru .. nice u c u here .. i just wish they dont cook stories in it

aalochak

aalochak

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Amor....PARiNA...

RoseFairy

IF-Dazzler

RoseFairy

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
i watched the promo..but i didn't like rukmini Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 03 June 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
God. He sucks as per looks is concerned. And I hate that annoying smile which Sagar's Krishnas put on 24x7. Thumbs Down

Krishna was known for his smartness, subtlety and calculated expressions, not for displaying his teeth.Geek

I wish Nitish Bharadwaj was forever young. That guy was born to play Krishna. Looks, expressions, acting, dialogues - everything was just so perfect.Embarrassed

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 03 June 2011 at 12:57pm

Amor....PARiNA...

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
yeah me to watched the promo yesterday but dint liked ...  frankly i was not happy to know that Vishal is playing the role of Shri Krishna ... no doubt the costume of Shri Krishna suited him but i wish they would have taken an actor who's not from daily soaps! i mean we all know about ekta's Mahabharat..., they were looking graceful but role dint suited them ... will he be able to do the justice ... its Shri Krishna role not just an acting , not just another role ...
Well, everything will be out when the show starts may be he proves us wrong...

yeah me to dint like the one playing Rukmini

i feel Sagar's are actually not interested in making the show ... they are showing just for making money .. Visshal as Krishna !  they were looking for a macho-man Ouch Nitish , Swapnil, Dhriti and Meghan were tooo good as Krishna

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 04 June 2011 at 4:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 04 June 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
not happy with this , he's gud but i guess thy shud hv taken a new face this time , thy r going to show abt krishna's hidden aspects , like hw he was as a father n hubby , it will look like a daily soap , hope he acts well as Shri krishna :(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mythological Masti Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.