[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ebIyskU260[/YOUTUBE]

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i watched the promo..but i didn't like rukmini 😔
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
God. He sucks as per looks is concerned. And I hate that annoying smile which Sagar's Krishnas put on 24x7. 👎🏼

Krishna was known for his smartness, subtlety and calculated expressions, not for displaying his teeth.🤓

I wish Nitish Bharadwaj was forever young. That guy was born to play Krishna. Looks, expressions, acting, dialogues - everything was just so perfect.😳
Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 12 years ago
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah me to watched the promo yesterday but dint liked ...  frankly i was not happy to know that Vishal is playing the role of Shri Krishna ... no doubt the costume of Shri Krishna suited him but i wish they would have taken an actor who's not from daily soaps! i mean we all know about ekta's Mahabharat..., they were looking graceful but role dint suited them ... will he be able to do the justice ... its Shri Krishna role not just an acting , not just another role ...
Well, everything will be out when the show starts may be he proves us wrong...

yeah me to dint like the one playing Rukmini

i feel Sagar's are actually not interested in making the show ... they are showing just for making money .. Visshal as Krishna !  they were looking for a macho-man Nitish , Swapnil, Dhriti and Meghan were tooo good as Krishna

Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
not happy with this , he's gud but i guess thy shud hv taken a new face this time , thy r going to show abt krishna's hidden aspects , like hw he was as a father n hubby , it will look like a daily soap , hope he acts well as Shri krishna :(
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: BhartiKhushi909

not happy with this , he's gud but i guess thy shud hv taken a new face this time , thy r going to show abt krishna's hidden aspects , like hw he was as a father n hubby , it will look like a daily soap , hope he acts well as Shri krishna :(

EXACTLY .. as i said in my last post .. Sagar's would hv selected the person not from daily soap ...
im too not liking him as Krishna
Edited by ...PARiNA... - 12 years ago
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ...PARiNA...

EXACTLY .. as i said in my last post .. Sagar's would hv selected the person not from daily soap ...
im too not liking him as Krishna

n now priya selected to play rukmini 😭
wats this yaar 
the show is already 🥱
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i didn't like rukmini at all..he is looking elder to krisna...visal ko fir bhi mod age krisna man lenge..but that rukmini..looking like his mother..yak🤢
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^^ I don't like the Rukmini either, she does not have the innocence or charm of Lakshmi Ma in her countenance, I am disappointed with the Sagars' choice for Rukmini.🤔