Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

lakshmi42

IF-Dazzler

lakshmi42

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Vishal Karwal seems to be a hot favourite with all the channels.

The channel that launched him in his debut soap Bhagyavidhaata, repeated him in Pratha. Vishal had quit the former once the leap was planned, as he didn't want to age. There was a leap planned for Pratha too and the actor apparently was on his way out again. However, the show itself is ending.

But this hasn't worried the actor as he is loaded with offers and the one that has caught his fancy is a mythological show, Dwarikadheesh on Imagine TV. The actor who has played the boy-next-door characters till now, will now essay a mythological character in this show. He will see as Lord Krishna. A source tells us, "The show featuring Vishal will focus on Lord Krishna's love life with Rukmini and his death. All these chapters of Krishna's life haven't been touched in all the previous serials based on his life." Vishal remained unavailable for comment.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Vishal-to-play-Lord-Krishna/articleshow/8488886.cms

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyasankalp_prapti..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vishal to play Lord Krishna" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Well, it will definitely be a show to watch, but I am really disappointed that they didn't take the previous JSK actors for this.

...ASB100...

IF-Dazzler

...ASB100...

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
oh great news!!! another mytho show!!!

-Asha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

...ASB100...

IF-Dazzler

...ASB100...

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
sorry, double post

-Asha

Edited by winnerasha - 22 May 2011 at 10:37am

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

V, "The show featuring Vishal will focus on Lord Krishna's love life with Rukmini and his death. All these chapters of Krishna's life haven't been touched in all the previous serials based on his life."

Actually, Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna did focus very much on Krishna's adult life, and Rukmini was a very major character in it...even BR Chopra's Mahabharat showed Rukmini quite a bit.

I'm a bit apprehensive about this show...is it only about Krishna and Rukmini, or Krishna's adult life in general?

@Aishu,

I guess I can understand why they did not use JSK actors, hun. After all, Meghan looks too young to play adult Krishna and even SK switched from Swapnil to SDB once the adult phase began, remember? Perhaps they'll show some JSK epis in the form of flashbacks in the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaAmor.Rehanism...PARiNA...

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
disheartened :(( 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sankalp_prapti

Rehanism

IF-Dazzler

Rehanism

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Happy that finally someone will show Krishna's death. But I hope they don't show Krishna-Rukhmini in the same way as of RS Krishna. I am expecting a bit more realistic and human portrayal of characters.

I guess this guy is Vishal Karwal. May be its to early to decide, but Does he look like Krishna from any angle?Disapprove

Edited by Darklord_Rehan - 22 May 2011 at 7:09pm

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
He's certainly cute Blushing But don't know what kind of Krishna he'll make until I see him in costume. Like many of us here, though, I'm apprehensive about what they'll cover... there was a lot more to that phase than prem leelas, so if they keep all the events confined to that theme they'll probably start making it up as they go along Ermm Hope it proves us all wrong!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.