Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FLGatorsParticipants
- Varsha(currently in the lead)
- Bindiya(may win with a heavier newborn...)
- Akshara(not willing participants; unki badnaseebi hai they have been just dragged into it)
Akshara vs Varsha - Round 1 (winner - Varsha by a landslide)
Meri Ananya? Kab se? I thought Varsha delivered the baby
- Ok, she is your niece you wanted to dress her up, next time check
with her mother if it is ok to dress her up your way. Accha tumne bhi
dress banwayi thi? Dah... she is the mother Wouldn't she?
- Doesn't she ever check peoples faces to sense their mood? Everybody got it but not our maate?Aur Varsha itni khush bhi nahi lag rahi thi; you have known her all your life but you couldn't tell she was upset?
Akshara vs Varsha - Round 2 (winner - Varsha again but this time it was close!)
A lame Akshara defense
- Right outside the car, Varsha made it clear that she didn;t want to part with Ananya. Akshara, don't push it.
- Akshara tried to cover the baby's face to protect Anu from the sun; Varsha complains about suffocation
Nope, the dupatta was a breathable flimsy material & Akshara was
wide awake to monitor it. Lame excuse from an already irritated
- Varsha again clearly indicated that she would manage the puja
& the baby but Akshara blissfully ignorant didn't even sense the
irritation. How can someone be so clueless?
- This is purely based on past observations before I am named a Varsha fan
This doesn't count towards today's final winnings for today...
Drumrolls for Varsha - Aaj ki winner
- Varsha - pls take care of your own baby 24/7. We all do it rain or
shine, day or night. If you don't want others to interfere in your
life, keep it that way. Don't be selective & seek help when you want
it & discard them when you don't. When you take advantage of others, others tend
to overstep their bounds.
- How is this different from the movie incident? When Shaurya blamed
her over SRK movie, she thought Shaurya was overreacting & was upset with him for speaking out. What was
today? Wasn't she overreacting? She didn't run away with the baby, she took her
home & called her several times. Varsha treated it as bua kidnapping
Varsha won the battle but lost the war in my opinion.
- "Mein maa hun, maa... " Absolutely unforgivable behavior; All her previous winning negated. It was a below the belt remark & totally unnecessary. nothing can change after all has been said & done; this is
your childhood friend for God's sake.
- Clearly indicated to me that this was not just about being
possessive about your child. It was more than that. Subconsciously she
reveled in her motherhood status & said it out loud In her anger.
She was flaunting what Akshara couldn't have, like MB put it usne baazi maar li
- Agree she was upset, but baath karne ka tareeka hota hai. Nobody
has the right to make the other person feel
insufficient/inadequate/inferior, no matter how angry you are. It's not a
race nor has her motherhood been ruled out yet. Why the attitude? Is
motherhood a trophy?
However I am absolutely thrilled this happened, Akshara needs to wake up & learn from it
Naithik should just distance
himself from this madness; say "Radhekrishna Bhabhi" & walk
out of there w/Akshara
As for Varsha, I sincerely hope she doesn't say anything more than she
already has. True friendships are hard to find, a friendship like theirs is
even rarer.Dimri se request - To shut Bindiya up, pls let Akshara have twins Ghaaliya dena bandh kardenge.
Waada hai aapse... Since this has now become an official competition, Akshara should win the motherhood trophy by a landslide, aakhir leads hai bhai... On a more serious note, stop this madness! Motherhood is not a competition!
Very well said.
I don't write much in IF due to time constraint. But I make it a habit to peep once in a while here to read your (and Charu's) posts. I am not a regular viewer of this serial but whenever I get time, I read/see to check what is happening in the show.
In the current track, instead of showing this mad race for motherhood, it would have been better, if both Naitik-Akshara takes a step back and think what is most important for them for the time being. This is the problem when parents tend to give their children a comfort zone through out their life. Yes, it is the responsibility of all parents to see to it that children gets best in life. But at the same time, it is important to make them strong and that is something lacking in all the mothers of YR.
Becoming a mother is a great feeling and there is no doubt about it. But, Akshara (and the lady gang) should understand that it is not a race. There are so many things which can be done at this time (other than cooking Italian pasta). Akshara is a good singer, she can continue her hobby.
Regarding Varsha, I have nothing much to say. She has got more than what she expected in life. I have no issues with it. Getting angry is understood. But, words are too harsh. Hope Akshara understands that Naitik is the only best friend with whom she can share everything.