Blooper Zone (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 72

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 25 June 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saman.17

arey sab kuch count kare toh ek hi din me yeh thread 100 pages cross kar jaayega...LOL ab jo naitik ne akshara ki bday pe jo pendent gift kiya woh toh usse pehle bhi hina wahi pehenti thi bas usiko nikaalke phir pehna diya...ROFL

lolzzz ya i knw tat and when muimji sent the box was big rectangular one bt wen naitik gifted box square aur chota hogaya LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Raz-moonlight08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blooper Zone (Page 9)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Priyaanj

Priyaanj

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
If I'm not wrong the pendant was worn by ragini in bidaai during post leap ...I guess I have once seen nivedita of CCBM also wearing similar pendant ...I guess the jewellery is shared among the heroines of RS shows...

saman.17

IF-Rockerz

saman.17

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyaanj

If I'm not wrong the pendant was worn by ragini in bidaai during post leap ...I guess I have once seen nivedita of CCBM also wearing similar pendant ...I guess the jewellery is shared among the heroines of RS shows...

as far as i ve seen hina has not shared anything til now but its her personal pendent i think as she was wearing tat in off screen too...ConfusedConfused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardramoonlight08

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

as far as i ve seen hina has not shared anything til now but its her personal pendent i think as she was wearing tat in off screen too...ConfusedConfused

I too think that chain was her personal thing... she is wearing it from many days...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra

kingini_aardra

Goldie

kingini_aardra

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

I too think that chain was her personal thing... she is wearing it from many days...
tes its her personal pendant...Smile

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged

i think its her personal one she was wareing it off screen n also before it was gifted to her too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra

Priyaanj

Priyaanj

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingini_aardra

Originally posted by saru.g

tes its her personal pendant...Smile

Oh ok ...the pendant was very much similar so I said...may be I'm wrong...sorry Smile

ammu4u

IF-Sizzlerz

ammu4u

Posted: 27 June 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
in last ME jab naksh ko sab log chodne ke liye ghar ke bahar aayi thi tab RB ke costume main RB nahi balki  koi aur tha

Edited by beoun - 27 June 2011 at 2:34pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top