Blooper Zone (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 72

pvlaks

IF-Sizzlerz

pvlaks

Posted: 16 June 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rachana_naksh_

In yesterday's episode g3,bm prepared two thallis for going to mandir but they took only one did any one observe

han  ek  thali  table  par  hi   chodke  gaye   the LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardrasdhg_deepshi_-mari--sahasra-moonlight08-Stutz--.Shriya.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blooper Zone (Page 6)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Madhavi_Di

Goldie

Madhavi_Di

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
i  dont know  if  it  is  blooper  or not  but  the  hotel  room  were  naksh  were  staying  in  ME  it  was  Nivedita 's mayaka  and  the  room  was  his  brothers. and  viren  lived  there  when  he  was  sick.LOLso  they  use  CCBM   ka  set  for  mount  abu  ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardra-Raz-moonlight08_Rasha_-sahasra-saru.g-.Shriya.-

_Rasha_

IF-Rockerz

_Rasha_

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviben

i dont know if it is blooper or not but the hotel room were naksh were staying in ME it was Nivedita 's mayaka and the room was his brothers. and viren lived there when he was sick.LOLso they use CCBM ka set for mount abu ROFL
ha di,isliye tho akshara ccbm k farewell party mein aana-jana laga rahi thi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kingini_aardraMadhavi_Di

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinakshara

i dont know if it is blooper or not but the hotel room were naksh were staying in ME it was Nivedita 's mayaka and the room was his brothers. and viren lived there when he was sick.LOLso they use CCBM ka set for mount abu ROFL

haa... I too observed... I too felt that it was from ccbm set... cv's r soo kanjoos...

kingini_aardraMadhavi_Di

_Rasha_

IF-Rockerz

_Rasha_

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

haa... I too observed... I too felt that it was from ccbm set... cv's r soo kanjoos...
sirf yr k liye kanjoosi hai wo rs.u know us ccbm k liye rs ne ek asli car ko jalayi thi.but naksh ko holiday par ek achi jagah bejna unhe manzoor nahi hai.abhi tak yr ki success party bhi pending hai.i think ab yr ki bhi farewell party hi milegi(but i dont want 2 this happen).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08saru.g-.Shriya.-

saru.g

IF-Sizzlerz

saru.g

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by saru.g

sirf yr k liye kanjoosi hai wo rs.u know us ccbm k liye rs ne ek asli car ko jalayi thi.but naksh ko holiday par ek achi jagah bejna unhe manzoor nahi hai.abhi tak yr ki success party bhi pending hai.i think ab yr ki bhi farewell party hi milegi(but i dont want 2 this happen).

haa yaar... he is very conjoose regarding yrkkh... before he used to concentrate on bidai n then ccbm... actually yrkkh is his very successful show... but I dont know he never shows interest in this... when yrkkh is on top n complete 600 episodes they told they will be having party n till now they didn't have at all... it completed 650 episodes also... Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di

kingini_aardra

Goldie

kingini_aardra

Posted: 18 June 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
in the maha episode g3 packed akshis bag...and how come the suit inside that...

-Raz--sahasra-

_NiShI_

IF-Rockerz

_NiShI_

Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
n the chain naitik gifted akshi was the chain which she was whereing 4 d past few days

kingini_aardra-sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top