Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Blooper Zone (Page 32)

Adhervika IF-Rockerz
Adhervika
Adhervika

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 7133

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apoorshan

There wan an editing mistake in yesterday's epi.. did u guys notice it??
watch this video and if u guys notice Sunaina takes Ananya from RJ at 7.35 and at 7.37 they show Ananya with RJ... AND at 7.45 RJ gives Ananya to Sunaina...
Why dont they notice things like these... the actors do a great job but the editing team is failing to keep that momentum going...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpYqfXKpXnY
wow really very nice observation...

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Joined: 11 June 2010
Posts: 10689

Posted: 13 September 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apoorshan

There wan an editing mistake in yesterday's epi.. did u guys notice it??
watch this video and if u guys notice Sunaina takes Ananya from RJ at 7.35 and at 7.37 they show Ananya with RJ... AND at 7.45 RJ gives Ananya to Sunaina...
Why dont they notice things like these... the actors do a great job but the editing team is failing to keep that momentum going...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpYqfXKpXnY

i too noticed itt.. ven RJ wer talking to varsha or dadiConfused jzz @ small place @ RJ's side she gav anu to sunaina nd agn aftr dey shwd d sam in diff angl LOL i was like ye kya repeat repeat LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012

krutiv100 Goldie
krutiv100
krutiv100

Joined: 03 July 2006
Posts: 2340

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Blooper in todays epi...Shaurya went to the police station with vish..but when everyone left to go home Shaurya was Gayab!LOL
Did police lock him up or what?ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012sush4frndz-Zaara-.-.Shriya.-

_Ilma_ Goldie
_Ilma_
_Ilma_

Joined: 06 April 2011
Posts: 2439

Posted: 14 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krutiv100

Blooper in todays epi...Shaurya went to the police station with vish..but when everyone left to go home Shaurya was Gayab!LOL
Did police lock him up or what?ROFL


He stayed so that he can bash the policeman for questioning his mom and sister!! LOL
Maybe it was shot on another day..
seems like Ather is avoiding shooting quite a lot these days... Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Joined: 11 June 2010
Posts: 10689

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apoorshan

Originally posted by krutiv100

Blooper in todays epi...Shaurya went to the police station with vish..but when everyone left to go home Shaurya was Gayab!LOL
Did police lock him up or what?ROFL


He stayed so that he can bash the policeman for questioning his mom and sister!! LOL
Maybe it was shot on another day..
seems like Ather is avoiding shooting quite a lot these days... Ermm

haa bcz he is dng shw comedy circus nw LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nakshu_2012

Adhervika IF-Rockerz
Adhervika
Adhervika

Joined: 28 June 2010
Posts: 7133

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
I think it is a blopper...
I was watching old scene when shava went toh HM...
And anshu was sitting with Akshara and akshara scolds him that ye teri 6th standard ki padhai nahi hai...it means 2 saal pehle anshu 6th standard mein tha toh ab 2 saal baad wo 10th standard mein kaise aa gaya...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
kaun sa standard jump kiya usne...


Edited by Adhervika - 21 September 2011 at 2:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ilma_Aru.-.Shriya.-

_Ilma_ Goldie
_Ilma_
_Ilma_

Joined: 06 April 2011
Posts: 2439

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Guys, in yesterday's epi... if u watch the last scene very carefully... (coffee date scene) u can see that the coffee is in fact water.. or it has to be pure white coffee...
and on wednesday's epi, when Naksh came to see RJ Naitik had an empty bag when he got out of the car and inside the house the bag looked like it had something inside. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Arishi-Hi_Friendssaru.g-.Shriya.-

-Nasreen- IF-Rockerz
-Nasreen-
-Nasreen-

Joined: 12 February 2010
Posts: 7320

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apoorshan

Guys, in yesterday's epi... if u watch the last scene very carefully... (coffee date scene) u can see that the coffee is in fact water.. or it has to be pure white coffee...
and on wednesday's epi, when Naksh came to see RJ Naitik had an empty bag when he got out of the car and inside the house the bag looked like it had something inside. LOL

yes that  is water my mom was notice that may tho naksha kay scence maykogahe thi babaBig smile 
rajan sahi itna conjus hogaya omgLOL


Edited by fazeel - 22 September 2011 at 1:44am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ilma_Adhervika1cuties-Arishi--.Shriya.-Aru.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Blooper today 14th November

Author: Rani48   Replies: 3   Views: 1358

Rani48 3 1358 15 November 2011 at 10:47am by umamashahid
Wardobe Blooper

2 3

Author: RuchaMulay   Replies: 19   Views: 3070

RuchaMulay 19 3070 13 November 2011 at 5:21am by nakshu_2012
Gup Shup zone.. lol

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 38 39

Author: _Divya_   Replies: 304   Views: 10272

_Divya_ 304 10272 05 October 2011 at 9:53am by shweta31
Blooper i think

Author: LakshmiRathore   Replies: 1   Views: 974

LakshmiRathore 1 974 27 July 2011 at 10:12am by -Ami-
Entertainment zone!!

2 3 4

Author: nikki18   Replies: 26   Views: 3386

nikki18 26 3386 21 August 2010 at 12:57pm by -Arishi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index