ANN91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
superb observation ammu
ye rajanibhala tho akshara ka peeche pada hai
--manu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wasn't aksh the only girl child in both sides of her family? [:s] aksh's uncle rathan had two boys...where did this tannu come from? [:s] and if my memory is alright her mami's name was geeta n not what they called her now (not sure of her name this time around as mostly i skip ms scenes, but it definitely wasn't geeta).
What does that mean..rathan has two families   [:o] [=))]
_Rasha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --manu--

Wasn't aksh the only girl child in both sides of her family? πŸ˜• aksh's uncle rathan had two boys...where did this tannu come from? πŸ˜• and if my memory is alright her mami's name was geeta n not what they called her now (not sure of her name this time around as mostly i skip ms scenes, but it definitely wasn't geeta).
What does that mean..rathan has two families   πŸ˜² 🀣

🀣🀣 TG πŸ˜† koi toh ye notice ki πŸ˜›
1rupali1 thumbnail
ratan mama ka to ek beta tha na
fir y tanu😳
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
same coustume shared by akshara  and  riya of arjun(new sp show)

ANN91 thumbnail
superb observation ammu 
ashu_shetty thumbnail
Yest episode, wen naitik n toli went in search on Daddaji, it started raining Heavily, n wen Naitik n gang saw Daddaji,they stop car and they are completely drenched when they are coming out of car before even encountering with the rain..
Palal thumbnail
Last week in saathiya rashi wear akshi's green saari
ANN91 thumbnail
rashi and gopi usually wears akshara's saree 
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't know if anyone else noticed but during the kabbadi match when Naitik was on the ground and all those men were pulling him and he crosses the line, he gets hurt on his leg...that time everyone is watching him and duggu is sitting on akshara's lap as soon as naitik gets hurt duggu is no longer with anyone,akshara is standing up and gayatri,bm.rb.dadaji,buaji and chiki are all show but noone has duggu. then Akshara and Bhabhi Maa go and apply medicine on Naitik and akshara sits back down by magic duggu is sitting on her lap again. Duggu kaha chala gaya tha jab uske papa ko chot lag rahi to?πŸ˜†